Diadem Forums

[PICS] Jiyeon & Boram BTS of Death Bell 2 (6/01)

nathaniel

wooaah.. hahaha! this two kiddos really adorable and always in school uniform!~ :)

glad having Boram unnie baby in this film makes it more exciting,thrilling, and..

and.. and.. cute horror movie,haha! ;D

:) :) :)

love those two..;D :D~

Why does Mnet alway let Boram appear as a guest in scary movies ? :). And once again , Boram has a cameo appearance in a Jiyeon's scary movie

These pics make me think of Soul , they wore uniform too , and really so cute :)

Thank for sharing nate :)

UWOOOH THEY'RE SO SERIOUS NE~! :( :( :lol:

Boram is so.. powerful with that gaze! Gosh and Jiyeon is so cute! They're LOVELY! But no Qri? Ahh~

I'm totally agree with all of you~ she sure have to start acting and let's make T-Ara become all-actress-group hehehehehe (lol)

Well, looks like Hon cast reunited once again! I wonder where Qri was since she was at the first cast meeting, and it did seem she has a role to play. Anyway, I love Boram's acting in either horror (Hon) or suspense (Cass CF). Especially the way she talks with her eyes, she was impressively intense in both. (and so did Ji Yeon in Hon).

Thank you so much for sharing.

YAAAYE

Boramie on the movie >> i'll definitely definitely watch it

it should be a scarry movie but she looks sooo cute in the pic trying to be angry

jeyons looks pretty :wub:

SOUL drama was scarry i mean i usually watch dramas @ 12 am

so i thought i would have a heart attack before finishing it :(

but watch the cuts of boram's scenes

i love you boram i hope to see you more on variety shows/dramas :wub:<3 <3

best of luck boramie !