Diadem Forums

[10.06.04] T-ara dot com exceeds 600 million won profit

nathaniel

2010060510245792296_1.jpg

The online shopping mall, "T-aradotcom" ran by the group T-ara has surpassed 600 million won (499,200 USD) in profits since opening in February.

According to T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media, T-aradotcom has surpassed 500,000 views daily and has sprung up and became the 3rd most successful online shopping mall by an artist.

T-ara recently made-over their website to show their support for the World Cup soccer team. T-ara also announced that they were going to donate the proceed of the fans who supported the World Cup in South Africa this year by donating all the proceeds of the World Cup merchandise sold on the website to a charity for African children.

T-ara has been gaining more attention for activities recently with their trendy styling and exceptional pictures.

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...060510245792296

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + aisae

congrats girls...well since their T-ara of COURSE t-aradot.com is successful (;. I'm sad that they are too busy to model for the site now...but it's all good. at least they aren't overworking themselves ^_____~

T-ara and the team that made this online shopping possible! due to their never ending promotions they still manage the workload of their products and made the customers crave for more! despite the filming that the girls are having, they still draw their free time to take a look how their online shopping is coping! T-aradot.com must continue to sell higher and more income! T-aradot.com FIGHTING! <3

woooooooooh! \m/ that's a lot of money. i mean wow they're really successful. now we can call t-ara successful business women, lol but really ;) they're amazing and i wish i can buy too but no i can't cause i'm so poor T_T. t-ara fighting~^_^

Wow thats alot of money! I mean It would take me years to earn that much :D

But I do wish they did international shipping because I know a couple of girls over here that would love to buy the clothes they are selling