Diadem Forums

[10.06.05] Jeon Boram, "My mother also find some support to remarry.." A frank confession

dianapetrina

k2zh1i.jpg

◇ From 1st June <Bae Kikwan, Choi YoungAh, & Jo HyeongKi's Good Morning> - Jeon

Boram filmed with her mother Lee Miyoung. ⓒSBS

Jeon Boram told us her true feeling about her mother who's living in a 'DolSing'*life.

*DolSing = A word for a woman / man who's back to single after divorce.

Boram filmed the show <Bae Kikwan, Choi YoungAh, & Jo HyeongKi's Good Morning> with her mother. She's proud to see her daughter who's supporting her to remarry.

Jeon Boram said, "Some part of me as a child still remain there. But also as someone who stays next to her." - "About my mom who wants to remarry another man, I'm not just feeling good. My mom is always supportive, and I also wanted to support her. By hoping that she'll meet someone else."

Lee Miyoung listened to her grown up daughter, then she was riddened with tears. She's feeling sorry because she's not always there for her.

Jeon Boram was born from singer Jeon YoungRok and Lee Miyoung. She & her younger sister Jeon Wooram lives with her father until high school. But because of some debt problem, she's now living with her mother.

Before debut, Boram was 20kg heavier than now. She recalled the memories of that time, "When I was going to study art, I had so many things to worry for. All of my stress was solved by eating." She expressed, "I was like a water hyacinth." And made all the viewers & fans laughed.

Source: Nate News

Credit: dianapetrina@diadem (Trans)

Hey guys ^^;; I was sick, so I'm sorry that I didn't translate any news these days~

Now I'm back!

awwww Boram is so supportive towards her mom ^^

I never knew her family background.. so their parents are divorced? Boram used to live with her dad and now lives with her mom because of debt problem? hmmm~

Boram is so strong in situations like this she's just so awesome and considerate :lol:

thank you for sharing ^^

good to see her supporting hr mom. good thing her mother has enough money to make them study and give them there personal needs. there dad is a jank, he should have saved some money for them to have a comfortable life. boram and broam's mom hwaiting!

waw.... strong boram supporting her mom to remarry>> getting revenge of your father that way >< lol

and its my first time knowing her parents are divorced!!

She & her younger brother Jeon Wooram lives with her father until high school

i think its supposed to be her sister

and she weight 20kg heavier than now.... wow thats a lot

poor Boram she really gone through a lot... but i think that made her stronger

love you Boram stay Strong :lol: :lol: <3

Oooh..~ :D I'm so happy her mother really supportive,unlike her dad.

so sorry for her father,though.~

I didn't know her parents were divorced now,

more than that, I've noticed that somehow I felt that something was wrong in Boram unni

for the past months and we didn't know she's suffering family probs, and

she really professional in that matters. Truly amazing she's really the mother of T-ara. ^^

Boram unni, I salute you! hwaiting! :D

I love Boram and her mother on this show. Aside from the interview, they also filmed Boram when she went to visit her mother and help painting the bench as an item for her mom's restuarant. Our T-ara's unnie is like a little boy, childish but very gentle (the way they kissed just melt my heart, such a cute family bond!). Boram's mom also secretly went to T-ara's dorm to fill the food in their fridge and clean their bathroom in return. Just love how Mi Young-shi is very supportive of Boram and the whole T-ara unlike the daddy.

Thank you so much for translating this for us.