Diadem Forums

[10.06.11] The reason why Soyeon left Girls' Generation

nathaniel

112840_100790_1117.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon reveals the truth about her trainee period as part of Girls' Generation.

On the 10th, T-ara's Soyeon appeared on the tvN talk show, "Taxi" and revealed the reasoning about her withdrawal from Girls Generation which was "because of my own willingness," which surprised viewers.

Soyeon stated that not only her, but all the members of Girls' Generation weren't exactly rookies and had different experiences accomplished in show business before becoming together as Girls' Generation. Some of them included the process of being in other idol groups as trainees or being a actresses (which Soyeon was as a child).

The reason for her withdrawal from Girls' Generation was the following, "To be honest, during that time, I felt that my own determination and willingness was low." Soyeon said.

"I got a hold of the opportunity to become a celebrity so very easily and I never thought of the little things and problems that came with it, and that's why I withdrew myself. After I joined T-ara, I felt like I was brand new and ready for my debut."

source: http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...ml?idxno=112840

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + todaykorea

note: in other articles it mentioned soyeon joined CCM at the time good person was released and quickly debuted with t-ara a mere month after joining the company.

Soyeonie is one of a kind. :)

better people go cuz better she's in T-ara,and destined to be, and she's always be. ^^

great opportunity really matters, and great she had the guts when she joined T-ara.

soyeon jjang! ;D

:lol::) :)

thanks for the news.

people always wonder what happened to all those girls that were originally in the SM training for SNSD.

not all of snsd had prior experiences i think. but either way, things worked out very well for soyeon.

she didn't think she was ready. The company might have thought she was. My first college professor ever told us there was something called ''fear of success'', where people are actually afraid of succeeding so they jeopardize themselves. not saying she had it, but maybe a case of it. and got over it, who knows.

either t-ara is it's own thing so it's all good.

I am sure many of you all have read somewhere on the net that she left SNSD because of personal reasons. Well, now that our dear Soyeon has revealed the reasons herself, all our questions can be put to an end.

I personally believe that everything happens for a reason. But whatever it is, we should all be grateful that Soyeon has emerged a brand new and better woman who knows what she wants. This is more important than fussing over whether she should be in SNSD or T-ara.

Besides, she is now much more mature and can dedicate her full focus on her career. As a fan, I guess we should be proud to support this kind of artists and all the more we should show our support.

On a side note, thank goodness she is in T-ara. SNSD too many people liao. HAHAHA

I think she suits T-ara more than SNSD.

And if she choosed SNSD, i think SoYeon is the only SNSD's member i like

---

EDITING: Glad that she is in T-ara now, if she chosed to be in SNSD, she will be in the most-antifan kpop girlband now and she will be forgotten even though she has TRUE TALENT!

u know...

sometimes i feel how lucky T-ara has Soyeon...

i don't know why i can say that...

but every single time i think Soyeon left SNSD and joined T-ara..

i just feel how lucky T-ara can has Soyeon~