Diadem Forums

[10.06.26] After School Jooyeon vs T-ara Hyomin "Who is the best folding screen?"

shining star`★

After School Jooyeon vs T-ara Hyomin "Who is the best folding screen?"

After School's Jooyeon and T-ara Hyomin get a tense fight in Invincible Youth

In the episode broadcast the 25th June of Invincible Youth, Jooyeon smiled while listening Kim Taewoo saying she was the folding screen of After School. She then replied "It's false. In the group UEE is number 1, Gahee is number 2 and I'm number 3"

Hyomin who get the nickname of folding screen in 'Invincible Youth' said "If you're number 3 then you become a folding screen."

Hyomin continued "These days the kids didn't know it but being a pretty face didn't help." After hearing that Jooyeon started to pick a fight, and scolded her "However, I'm not this kind of person. I didn't know that Hyomin was a pretty face."

Hyomin forced to reply, give a witty answer: "If you're a pretty face, you're awkward. I might as well use my artistic talents..." making everyone laugh.

Meanwhile a part of G7 members (Narsha, Sori, Victoria, Lee Jooyeon, Han Sunhwa) played a truth game where Sori sharing her worries and cried about the controversies regarding the fact she wasn't popular enough to be in the show.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006260045431001

Translated by shining star`★

LOL it wasn't really a fight between Joyeon and Hyomin. It's was more a friendly competition~ Btw Hyomin get a lot of screen time in this week episode of 'Invincible Youth'

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i can see them "fight" with each other then Hyomin saying "If you're a pretty face, you're awkward. I might as well use my artistic talents..." making everyone laugh with her awsome tv skills XD

too bad Sunny, Yuri, and Hyunah withdraw from th show :/ Sunny was the gag queen in the show :mellow:

i kinda like this new generation of G7, it's fun to see how much hyomin has grown after sunny left..

and since hyomin is my t-ara bias, jooyeon is my afterschool bias and sunny is my SNSD bias, i'm the happiest kid when IY airs 8D

these two has simply become my two top fav members in G7 now...

SUNNY+HYOMIN = SUNBYUNG

JOOYEON+HYOMIN ULLZANG COUPLE

8DDDD

G7 hwaiting~!

why the hating on jooyeon?!

i think they are both cute fighting over it

and hyomin said that she will take care of her since she is just like her a folding screen

i saw the episode and they looked dorky fighting over such a thing

and its good way to get some air time for both of them ...good strategy

G7 girls fighting ^_^

Hyomin FTW <3^_^

lol hyomin's so awkward and quirky on IY :) seriously she's adorable and im glad she doesn't try too hard to be loud and obnoxious to get more screen time. even though she barely speaks sometimes, it's still cute and im always like "why isnt hyomin saying anything?!"....hopefully she'll get more screen time from now on. honestly i dont know why she gets picked on so much for having "0% sense of humor" because she's unique in her own way.

Jooyeon can be the folding screen if she wants, now Hyomin can have more screen time <3

saying that she's not beautiful is unacceptable cause we all know how pretty hyomin is. Even though they are joking, I like how Hyomin answered back with a witty comment to make everyone laugh, she is definitely fine without sunnyl, but I hope they can reunite on IY or another variety show to show off their friendship