Diadem Forums

[10.06.28] 'No make-up' T-ara, "2nd album is coming soon~"

nathaniel

201006281159401002_1.jpg

The members of T-ara, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Qri, Soyeon and Boram all revealed their "no make-up faces" to the public and caused surprise.

Currently all the members of T-ara are busy with their individual schedules. With Eunjung cast in the SBS drama "Coffee House", Jiyeon filming "Death Bell 2" and Hyomin making scheduled appearances for "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox", the busy individuals all came together and took time off on the 27th to hold a meeting.

T-ara's isn't able to meet everyday in a whole because of their schedule, so today was special. They had a relaxing time today by going "coffee-drinking" and to the sauna.

On the other hand, T-ara fans/netizens said, "I'm always watching the girls on stage wearing dark make-up, it's nice to see them in this 'new form'", "I'm liking the look of happy-looking T-ara."

Meanwhile, even amidst their currently busy schedule, T-ara's upcoming 2nd album is nearly ready.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100628n10722

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I can't wait for the second album *-* I wonder what type of music they'll be working with since there wasn't really a drastic change in their image. Maybe it'll be another electro-pop record :) I wanted something more organic this time, but I'm sure the girls won't disappoint us :)

I hope they keep winning many awards *-* They're so talented and deserve all the success they can obtain! :D

I am very surprised that Soyeon is like the exact same. Jiyeon has a very funny look on her face as well. They all look very nice and it is kind of refreshing to see.

I am sure we are all looking forward to their next album because the Absolute First Album was one of my favourites last year.

OMgosh, I just saw this and I'm soooo excited. I hope that T-ara does more promotions soon. I really can't believe that they are already ready for album 2 (I'm always up for it, but with their busy schedules they should take it easy!). I hope that it's a full length album! Yippie, I can't wait, I know their songs will be awesome!