Diadem Forums

[10.07.05] T-ara with 3 songs in the mid-year sales chart

*YANiPOPO*

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS PLEASE THANK YOU

r9o4za.jpg

Last year, girl-group T-ara debuted with their innocent image. Months later they announced the release of their first full album 'Absolute First Album'. A sign of their popularity explosion, they rank 3 songs in the top 50. 'Like The First Time' ranked #17, 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' ranked #24 and their latest number 1 hit 'I Go Crazy Because of You' ranks in the top 5 at #4. Seeya, Davichi, T-ara's song Wonder Woman also ranked in at #14

~~~~~

Cr: Naver News

Translation by : *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

Article : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002037795

Non T-ara news are cut out

To people who will ask, why is 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' lower than the other 2 songs, when 'Like The First Time' was released after and only had short promos.

Okay my personal explanation is, to those who never saw my post here before, i posted a sales update of the 2 songs before, remember CCM let fans choose, and when BPBP was chosen, 2 weeks later, LTFT was selling more than BPBP. and it sold even more when they started promoting it for a short time.

Also, this is 2010 sales chart, They started selling BPBP november 2009. thats why some of it's sales are not counted.. and this is a singles sales. Thats why they won so many awards with BPBP is because LTFT helped the album sell more.

BTW, this is rare, not many artists can get 3 songs in the top 30 all at the same time.. but they literally had 4, wonder woman, ltft, bpbp and igcboy

BTW, this is rare, not many artists can get 3 songs in the top 30 all at the same time

YES i agree with you yani! hahaha T-ara are the best! wooo they can make it so high! hahaha I hope T-ara's 2nd album is gonna be higher then this! very looking forward for their new album! Thanks for trans yani! Cheers! T-ara ALL THE BEST! :)

just for information, in KBS mid year chart..

LTFT = #33 (CMIIW, i forget the exact, but i believe it's somewhere 32 - 35)

IGCBOU = #9

BPBP = #6

not bad right?

T-ara JJANG!!!

sorry if everyone already knows~

awesome job girls!

thanks for the news.

there are many charts out there, but making the sales is important yo!

congrats to the girls, they'll keep rockin and we'll keep enjoying.

looking forward to more hits from them.

have to say, their management was pretty clever to get those songs out like that to make the sales chart.

i say this because you know a lot of idols release albums and going by album sales it would be different right? so getting 3 singles on the chart to mix with promotions of the songs does take a little management finesse. t-ara definitely popped up into the hits and popularity fast too. Definitely one of the more successful girl groups of the 2009 releases (SNSD, WG, BEG and Kara all debuted before 2009, so they have quite an established success so I don't include them in the same mentioning, lol. But lots of girl groups debuted in 2009, tara seems to be the top one)

hwaiting

Congratulation, girls!! T-ARA will definitely going to the TOP and always be the TOP!! woohoo!! Im so proud of them and will always support them. they will always be my number one fav girl group. and im glad that i had bought their "Breaking Heart" album.

:huh:

It is very good result for a girl group still just entering the entertainment for about 1 year~

T-ara will always be my favorite group~

awaiting for their 2nd album to be added into my collection~