Diadem Forums

[10.07.08] T-ara's Jiyeon, "It's time to stop." Fans are worried

dianapetrina

259gb2q.jpg

Jiyeon who's the youngest of idol group T-ara, revealed a confession through Twitter.

Jiyeon will start her entertainment activity through a female variety show called SBS 'Heroes'. She showed us a fresh image of her in Incheon when they're having a photo time for 'Heroes' on July 6th.

After the photo time at July 7th in dawn, she wrote at her Twitter account, "I ran while only looking in front. It's time to stop." her meaningful post has attracted attentions. Fans who visited her Twitter thought "Maybe it's a confession about her 'Murder Schedules'."

Actually before she debut, she did her casting for MBC's drama 'Soul' and since then she has no time to spend for herself. T-ara's debut and her all day long shooting, after shooting straight to practice room, 'Lies' choreography practice, music program broadcast, events, etc. She can't even sleep properly due to her 'murder schedule'.

She also did some activities with T-ara like TTL, Like the First Time, Bo Peep Bo Peep, without taking a breath. Then shooting a drama for KBS called 'God of Study', activities with T-ara in repackaged album 'I Go Crazy Because of You', and a new movie 'Death Bell 2'. She handles all these busy schedules at such a young age.

Netizens who heard about the news gave some sad testimonies like, "Through that time she was running busily without even took a breathe, now I could feel her tiredness." - "We could see her tired expression.", "How much tired feelings a young person could felt." - "She can't even sleep in her playing age

When you are an idol you do have a busy schedule, but I do hope Jiyeon realizes that she is young and will have more opportunities in the future and she doesn't need to cram it all in at once. She is the baby of T-ARA! She needs to take care of herself and live life instead of work all day! Hopefully she relaxes a little bit more before T-ARA's second album... oh god the promotion schedule. Rest well Jiyeon!

ooooh this really depressing

she sounds tired

i don't know if you know this but hyomin has also tweeted

a depressing statement after Jiyeon

the girls must had it

be strong our makenae

don't stop what your doing

im praying for you to be happy

JIYEONIE FIGHTING :):D

working in the entertainment industry can be very demanding especially in south korea. they don't have the same rights there as in other countries. glad Jiyeon's so popular but health is the most important thing. can't wait to see her in more after a nice long break. take care Jiyeon.

oh hope she gets some rest she really need it

what a sad news to hear

yesterday hyomin also left a deoreesing comment as well

OMG whats happening to the girls

hope they get over it

and continue with out any farther problems

jiyeonie stay strong :(<3

from the sounds of it, she really needs a rest before something serious happens... i really hate how some companies treat their entertainers.... all the let them do is work work and work, they need to sleep sleep sleep sometimes.... its such a shame that Jiyeon cant do that when shes at the age to just play. sighh..

being a celeb all good and well but their health is just >.<

when i was at her age i play all the time instead of working like her, CCM should let her rest instead of adding a variety show in her schedule. poor Jiyeon can't even follow an education properly :D