Diadem Forums

[10.07.09] CCM representative, "There is no T-ara member crisis"

*YANiPOPO*

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS PLEASE THANK YOU

:)

gallery_1541_249_19603.jpg

Through T-ara's maknae Jiyeon and member Hyomin's twitters, they have posted words that caused worry and stress among their fans. With the sudden rush of panic among T-ara fans and what the 2 girls meant by this, Core Contents Media has quickly explained. Some fans speculate it's from their overly-busy schedule that has caused sadness among the members.

A representative from Core Contents Media has stated on the 8th(9th on some places), "The girls are busy with their schedules and barely have free-time. It's normal for Jiyeon and Hyomin to complain, they are human after-all. We will try our best not to add stress. But the demand for T-ara is high so we can't do much about it. Although, after seeing this, we had talked to Jiyeon and she has expressed that even she finds it weird. She states that there's no crisis, she's not sad, but she's only just tired after a full day's work. She has just finished filming for her new show. Hyomin has also finished filming for her first episode of "My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed fox". So they are just tired after a long-day's work and we assure you none of the members are having a crisis".

To those curious, Hyomin's tweet was "Why does it bother me. I made a big mistake, i have no energy to live enthusiastically" and Jiyeon tweeted "I ran looking only forward, i should have stopped"

~~~~

Cr: SPD.edaily.co.kr + Newsen + Dianapetrina@tiaradiadem.com

Translation by : *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

yeah i did think she was just tired. that's jiyeon, BUT HYOMIN.. this is the second time she has done this :huh: but yeah comforting to know that even the girls said its nothing. theyre just tired. WE ALL CALM DOWN NOW :rolleyes:

gallery_1541_249_19603.jpg

Thanks for translating the article Yani. Its nice to hear a bit of assurance....can't say its enough, cos there's no denying their "murder schedules" but at least we know its not going to explode into anything serious.....I hope LOL, don't wanna jinx it :rolleyes:

Well I hope this is legit and they aren't just doing it as a publicly thing. I love both Hyomin and Jiyeon and hope that they will be able to find a better balance. T-ara FIGHTING!!!!

Im sorry but what do you mean legit? If you dont know this isnt the first time a T-ara member experienced this. Do you think theyll do this for publicity when theyre growing more popular by the day? Dont think so. D:

Maybe she meant that CCM's statement was legit? It's possible that there could be problems that we don't know about, and they're pretty much saying "Don't listen to them, everything is fine" so they don't look like the bad guys.

Either way I hope there's nothing wrong.

Sounds like Hyomin had some trouble with the acting gig. JiYeon's tweet sounds more like the result of retrospective pondering. They lead busy lives; but there are tons of people out there working their butts off. They'll push through it.

singer cum acting lifes are liddat theres really a need to complaint or voice out... JUST DO IT! no harm is done too! Just like the Rep say! "They are human after-all!" we are all human that make Kpop and EVERYTHING possible not just machines and robots.. :huh: LOVE YOU GIRLS! T-ara, Jiyeon, Hyomin FIGHTING! Hyomin don't be too stressed out okay? :rolleyes:

But the demand for T-ara is high so we can't do much about it.

Well CCM YOU COULD JUST MANAGE THE GIRLS SCHEDULE SO THEY DECENTLY REST. Specially for Jiyeon T-ara activities, God of Study, Death Bell 2, IGCBY... Same for Hyomin IY, T-ara activities.

Hopefully CCM will let them rest more now.

How could CCM say that MinYeon are "complaining"? They're not complaining; they're just simply speaking their minds on their tweets.

*kicks CCM in the balls for twisting the facts*

MinYeon Hwaiting! <3333333333333333333333

lol we need to face it, ccm can say everything so maybe there's something ccm is holding back and cmon demand for T-ara is high well there's always something we call SAY NO :D.

let's hope everything is fine like ccm said.

Thanks Yani for translating :D

lol we need to face it, ccm can say everything so maybe there's something ccm is holding back and cmon demand for T-ara is high well there's always something we call SAY NO :D.

let's hope everything is fine like ccm said.

Thanks Yani for translating :D

That's the part I don't get, they're saying the girls are being overworked to the point where they're stressed out and complaining about it to the public but they're acting like there's just nothing they (CCM) can do about it.

All the stresses that Hyomin and Jiyeon is going to through, it's really too difficult for us to understand.

Hopefully, CCM will work out something perfect for them.

All the T-ara members, FIGHTING!! FANS WILL STAND BY THEM AND CHEER FOR YOU GUYS.