Diadem Forums

[10.07.09] T-ara's activities to change soon, fans being to speculate

nathaniel

20100709_120326851244_0.jpg

Girl group T-ara's "reorganization" is expected to be filled with activities.

T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media revealed today in a telephone conversation that, "The system of T-ara's activities is going to change soon, currently, within the company, many discussions are in place over the future course of action for T-ara."

Most fans are speculating that the members of T-ara are going to change. "Either losing a member, or a new member, or a replacement is likely. An 'enhancement' to T-ara."*

Core Contents Media also said, "The members shall remain, T-ara's activities will be changed in the right direction. It may be that some members will be sharing different activities," he said revealing possible various changes.

Until now the specifics aren't defined.

*exerted the rest since it's repeats of previous articles*

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002032174

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + sportseoul/naver

* - that's what fans are speculating

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this means theres going to be a big shift in the activities of the members activities.like another member replacing hyomin in IY?other members take over jiyeon and start acting more?jiyeon goes to school?lol.

as long as they are together then any change in fine <3

epp!!! wth...

this is scary yo, too much speculation, why is kpop world changing for me so much this summer...

first i got snsd leaving for japan promotions, so i'll have to push without them for a while.

then sunny, yuri, and hyunah leave IY...

now news of t-ara changes??!!?!? it's too much to go crazy over right now. i hope this is just some marketing ploy,

i hope no changes are coming... that wont' fly man.

it says nothing in the changes of members, so that's good, i hope it's like that.

please no more crazy kpop changes... lol.

If they are just changing the activities and schedules for the girls to the right direction, then its obviously all good.

Jiyeon has been really at the edge of collapsing (don't forget, she's still growing, still a kid!).

Cut their activities down a little or spread them out more so that they can have more rest.

I think that it's better to share the individual activities when I say that I think of Qri and Boram they should get more invidual activities I got the chance to know them better with T-ara world but the show is forced off the tv ... And we don't really know their invidual talents I've heard that Qri is playing electric guitar and I've never heard her !!

I got a shock when i saw the article on allkpop and i thought for the worst for a moment, thank goodness there is not going to be a change in members. Like some, i think they might be like After School and have subgroups. We shall see on the 23 July when the official announcement is made on what activities that is going to be change.

Wow. This is a relief after all the "drama" today.

I do hope no matter what the changes are, T-ara remain as our beloved old T-ara. I do hope the changes are just distributing the work out more so that they can have a break, especially Ji Yeon.

So i guess what we can do now is... wait. Woah. 2 weeks leh. Very long.

It sounds less dramatic than in Allkpop

If they will just change activities between members

I quite understand because while some members are really busy

Some others do nothing at all and especially Boram and Qri

But if they decide to add a new members I'm against it

Except if Ji Ae comebacks in the group

But if they choose this girls who supposed to be "little Hara" so No thank !

We all know that Allkpop is used to making small deals in to dramatic issues~

Well, hopefully this change will include the girls getting more rest and comeback after awhile to WOW! us~

Seriously, there's not much episodes of music shows that we don't see our girls performing ever since their debut... T.T

Okay, so I feel a bit relieved about this article.LOL

But then, I'm still a bit worried about the 'changes'.

If there'll be a new member, then it's okay:)))))))

But I'm already happy with the current members of T-Ara...

I'm also curious of the 'enhancement' xDDD

But let's just wait:))))))))))

T-Ara fighting~!!!!!!!!!1