Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[10.07.14] "Coffee House" gets a Director's Cut OST

Eunjung of T-ara, Kang Ji Hwan and Park SHi yeon who all apepared in the SBS drama "Coffee House" will be having a new Director's Cut OST released.

Released last May, the "Coffee House" OST did very well and will now have a Director's Cut (music director) version released directly.

The title track, 'COFFEE HOUSE', for the OST was sang by T-ara's Eunjung who played Kang Seung Yeon in the drama. The Director's Cut version of the OST will contain all the music and background music featured in the OST. It's expected to be very enjoyable.

The OST also includes a remix version of the title song which has Eunjung's cute, little voice. The remix (called 'ACID JAZZ') gives the cute song an elegant, sporty new feeling.

source: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/html/article/201...RTnhn51756.html

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + newdaily

sorry if they article is confusing ;s

The show is actually an comedy romance and i still dont know y the ranking is so low.....

Hope the new 'Director's Cut OST' can help....

Eunjung Fighting !!!

I really like watching Coffee House. I think it's the only drama that I'm not sure of anything. everything comes as a surprise. it's refreshing. But i do hope that the OST would help with the low ratings.

I wonder if they would sell this at my local music shop

and if they have any extra stuff besides the Acid Jazz remix

Coffee House has been quite an intriguing show

wow! looking forward to this ost =) keke eunjung's really cute and pretty in this drama =)

coffee house fighting!

eunjung fighting!!