Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Ryu Hwayoung joins T-ara as 7th member

nathaniel

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah geez...what's up with kpop these days? I just hope they don't become like After School (No offense). I'm not liking the change, but I'll have to see if I like the new girl or not...hopefully I will

I REALLY hope CCM made a right decision.

ehhhhhh maybe it's just me, and i have nothing against the new girl but I'M PISSED OFF. i loved t-ara as it was, and eunjung was a fantastic leader. nothing against boram and i'll give her a chance but this is just way too much. just no

THIS is SO wrong! NO! I dont want a 7 membered T-ara, I love T-ara as a 6 member group! Idc, Jiyeon will ALWAYS be the maknae of T-ara. FOREVER AND ALWAYS. I am so mad at CCM that I could just...ARGH. This is really frustrating. I dont think I'll EVER be able to accept this change and member. -.- This probably also means less line for EACH of them. Hyomin and Eunjung will probably have their raps cut short aswell. WTH? I mean, Boram and Qri already get such few lines and thus underrated, is CCM crazy?! This is kind of like SNSD (no offense, I really like them, just not as much as T-ara), Every member gets such few lines, and then theres only one who gets more lines. Which is preety unfair, and considering that T-ara was a 6 member group, that could be easily divided very fairly(which it wasnt, unfortunately) but now that its 7...Gosh, I give up.

wow, this is shocking..i don't know why T-ara needed to add a 7th member, i thought they were doing fine with 6.. oh well.. whats done is done.. and for the new leader.. i find it weird to just take the status away from Eunjung and giving it to someone else (regardless of who it is)..

well, that's what the big news was. that's quite insane, and um interesting.

I was not expecting that. I'm not sure why they did that.

I agree how the girls all already had roommates in their dorm, so this adds a slight complication.

I wonder how it will be. Man, this is getting way too afterschool on us.

Core Contents Media, seriously?!?!

you just have to add another member and change the leader status just before their 1st anniversary.

way to go to ruin my day today.

i don't hate Boram, as a matter of fact, i love her!. i just don't think that she's suitable to become the leader.

and about that new member/new maknae.

i'm not yet familiar with her, but sorry, i don't feel liking her.

Boram and Qri doesn't have enough parts in their songs, and now you just have to add another member.

way to go for stealing some spotlights from Boram and Qri again.

and if you think that making Boram a leader would give her more time in the limelight, i don't think so.

you don't have to make her a leader just to increase her parts.

for me, T-ara will always be a 6-member group with LEADER Eunjung, Powerful Vocals Hyomin, Soyeon, and Qri, Oldest and cute Boram, and MAKNAE Jiyeon.<3