Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

2010071609592832943_1.jpg

Core Contents Media representatives were initially planning to announce the big announcement on the 23rd, but it was changed to the 16th instead.

The enhancement includes the existing six-members reinforced with a a new member, Ryu Hwayoung. In addition, the leader of the group has been changed from Eunjung to Boram.

The new member appeared on a SBS TV show back on May 29th and also participated in the 2010 Gaya contest. Her and her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung, are both seniors in high school.

As a new member, Ryu Hwayoung has already been popular over the internet, along with her sister Ryu Hyoyoung.

The representatives told press that this is an enhancement.

On an emergency meeting on the 9th, T-ara and staff held a 5-6 hour meeting debating on this reinforced T-ara. There was a divided opinion.

Meanwhile, T-ara are busy with personal activities. Jiyeon is starring in a movie being released later this summer, "Death Bell 2". Eunjung is currently in "Coffee House" which is being aired and Hyomin is shooting her drama, "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox."

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + starnews

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg even more news :|

leader change isnt much of a change but a new member.. wow :|

i hope a new member doesnt mean less lines for boram and qri though...

boram as leader.. i cant really see that but lets see how that turns out

idk about all these changes.. ccm said it would be a good thing, but i dont really like it

we'll just have to wait and see how this turns out..

thanks for sharing & translating

This is too much big news for one day! I'm sure we all loved Eunjung being the leader, but for it to change now is a bit weird don't you think? Boram is older but she seems so quiet! I'm not sure how this "reinforces" T-ara but my opinion about them will still be that I still love them.

why this? WHY? I dont understand it, honestly.

A new member was shocking, but changing leaders? WHOAH. Why go there, Core Contents?

I really wonder if EunJung asked for this or something, cause if she didnt, how will she deal with this?

i'm seriously shocked right now.

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

holy...moly...no D: I just--what? I mean..boram?! she barely has any presence at all D: is it because she's oldest? did her dad pitch in his opinion? he already makes sure she doesn't portray the "sexy" image from what I remember O_O don't mind the new member much, I am a fan of after school lol, so that's nothing new now haha

BUT BORAM?

Sorry no offense to Boram but I don't really think she is cut out to be leader. I personally think Eunjung did fine, but we will see how this works out. I hope there aren't any internal conflicts. Also, I know I will get hate for this, but it seems that Boram never really "shined" so it seems they want to give her a chance with a leader status which personally I don't think it is right, of course it is my opinion that I am sharing right now.

I'm not too happy with this at all. At all. Boram lacks the charisma that I feel leaders should have. She always disappears on stage and it is not because of her height. From watching T-ara dot com, I felt that if anyone should be the leader it should be Soyeon.

even though it's natural for the oldest to become the leader in kpop.

but i can't see boram being the leader, she really shy on screen and stuff.

even though its gonna help lessen the load from eunjung. but still....

i dont really like the change happening in t-ata

On an emergency meeting on the 9th, T-ara and staff held a 5-6 hour meeting debating on this reinforced T-ara. There was a divided opinion.

I wonder who was against it. Was T-ara okay with this? :\

Was Eunjung okay with this? lol.

idk what I think about this.

Eeeeeehhhh !! Waht a 7 new member !!

Ryu Hwayoung is pretty but I hope too that she can sing.

And what :o ! Eun Jung Leader will be change to Boram !!!!!

I don't understand Core Contents Media. Eun Jung is a good LEADER.

It's not that I don't like Boram but she does anything compare to Eun Jung :( !

Why Why ? Poor Eun Jung, she must be very sad and it's what all fan must feel !

I'm shock ! :(

hmm, boram as leader? :L I love boram as much as the next person. She's such a cute unni, but I don't think she suits the leader role. I think Eunjung fit it more. but hm, we'll see how this goes. I wonder why the sudden change? Still support them 100%