Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

tbh i like eunjung alot better as the leader of t-ara. boram is pretty quite and even though shes the oldest of the group. iunno i have to get use to her being the new leader. at least now i hope boram will have more activities (:

thanks for the trans!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really weird to me

Maybe they had to change the leader because Eunjong isn't around as much because of her schedule but Boram? I love her but if I have to have a leader other than Eunjong I would pick Soyeon. She seems to have that sort of leader personality which comes out on T-aradotcom.

I guess all I can say now is good luck Boram

im not trying to fast judge boram.. but can she really pull it off being a leader?

time will tell i guess.

IMO i don't like the switching leader idea that just means they were some trouble/disagreement between the memers.. inside that we don't know.

still GOOD LUCK T-ARA!!

I think its just Eun Jung is becoming more popular since her drama and movie so they give the role to Boram who's always there. Also I think the idea of the new member is to take so pressure off JiYeon which i doubt will happen but i think that's what they were hoping for with a new youngest member.

Personally I dont mind Boram being leader.

I think she will do fine.

And a new member just might make T-Ara even BETTER.

Also the new member twin sister will be in another group called Co-Ed.

I think this a good thing for T-ara

im not shoclked bothered or any at all cos tara will always be tara for me wat ever changes :( just dont disband =) hehe fighting tara =) and good luck in the future :( wat ever happens and wat ever comments other people say just stay strong and just kinda ignore it or treat it as a challenge =) cos changes like that is jsut a small thing and its a stepping stone for u so keep strong and dont mind much wat other people say fighting tara members and ill be here to support u as a friend brother and a fan :o *hug each member and the newest member :D

I'm seriously pissed off about this new change.... WHY would they change a PERFECT group....

I loved Eunjung as leader because of her epic rapping and outgoing personality, also Jiyeon as maknae was really nice :( but now I hear about a NEW member.... and suddenly a change of leaders?

WTF is going on with Core Contents.... don't get me wrong... i like Boram but it doesn't feel right to name her leader when Eunjung is doing such a good job.

In my opinion, this is the worst thing they could have done... (sub groups are terrible too)

ah, am not sure. I like Eunjung as leader, she have dat charisma dunno why it must be like this. If it's because of her business on drama, it's still not wise. n then, It shock me alot too cause our Jiyeon, gah she'll no longer magnae.. she was accepting so much care from her unnie n now? Must divided it to that new member, oh no! Is eunjung like this? Is Jiyeon ok with this??

i think EJ makes a better leader.... i mean if age was the most important factor, then y wasnt boram the leader to begin with~ im not liking the idea of changing the leader after debut.... i hope all the members r ok with this...

I was like OMG OMG OMG !!!

Eunjung stepping down as a leader... "Even Heart Broken" when rumour say Eunjung's giving up the leadership and adding new member that she will departure from the group and become a full actress !!!!

Just rumours.... IF she is not in T-ara anymore I dont think i will be T-ara full support fans anymore..... :(

it really is a shocking change..

i like Boram too but i don't really like the idea of changing the leader since Eunjung is already doing well as a leader..

It can give others(non-fans) bad impression on Eunjung, and think she doesn't do her job as a leader well T_T

noooo! Eunjung was the perfect Leader between the kpop groups D:

honestly i think that boram can't be a good leader

I love boram as everyone of us but she can't be the leader!!!

and about the new member, i prefer a 6-member group, but hope that the new member sing & dance well

man seriously =w=

this news pissed me off :/

i really wanted EunJung to stay as a leader,

she's already doing a great job, so why the change?

i love Boram and all, but she's pretty quiet x.x

i really didn't want a new member either..

i just hope she has talent AND THEY BETTER LET ALL THE MEMBERS SHINE! D:<

T-ara will have a great change with this ._.

For me it's really shocking that they changed leaders, I also think that Soyeon could be a better leader, because she was going to be SNSD's leader before she left.

However, if they are going to have a new member and a leader change, I think they are going to make a comeback =D

I hope if they make a comeback soon, it should be as good as Bo Peep Bo Peep and Neo Ddaemune Michyeo (I go crazy because of you) =D

T-ara fighting! n_n

Well, add new member is quite ok for me but change the leader is just one big shock to me..maybe because Eunjung is quite busy with other activities lately and cannot focus on leading the girls (reasonable), though not that i don't like Boram but Soyeon seems to be much more suited for the title....

Well, i guess for now all we can do is wait and see, hope Boram can lead them well (and hope the girls will listen to her :D )....

FOOD now a must when Boram is the leader :(