Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

Seriously, I wonder if Boram even WANTS to be leader!

From what I see, not only does she not have the charisma, she doesn't have the drive to take charge either. I wonder how Soyeon feels about this change... She'd be so much better a leader than Boram to me. That is of course, if CCM even changes the leader which I think is totally uncalled for!

CCM... PLEASE EXPLAIN??

Will this in any way make that much a difference to Eunjung's workload and health?

Is it in any way beneficial at all to any of the members?

CCM says they care about their artistes but we as fans don't understand very well how that works so.. We'd really appreciate more information.......

And don't even get me started on the new member... I can only think of her as a Hara-lookalike for now.

Reading this piece of news just ruined my Friday...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to have to say, this is a little strange and crazy.

They had an emergency meeting and decided on a new leader?

The staff/management including T-ara members, or without?

I love Boram, she is the oldest, and with other groups (Kara, SNSD, AS, BEG, 4minute, f(X)) their leader has been the oldest member. (but the leader is usually also the lead vocals as with the aforementioned) But that change seems really random place.

Did it switch to Boram because not only she was the oldest but she had less schedules than Eunjung and could perform the role better in the absence of Eunjung?

Boram is cute, and bubbly and she likes food a lot. If there was to be a new leader I thought than Soyeon would be the next choice. Just from watching stuff it seems like she's the next applicable choice for leader. from taradotcom it seems Soyeon can pull though as a leader. Boram seems more independent and carefree as a gal.

But if the members agreed to it, what can we do. This was big news indeed.

Nothing against Boram, but I didn't know she was in T-ara for a while she was like a phantom.

I know the rest of the girls care and respect Boram so that'll make it easier. But she's gonna have

to step it up big time. I didn't know their ages before and watching T-ara.com I thought Jiyeon or Boram

were the youngest. We'll see how she does. For some reason I doubt she asked for this.

i dont think they need this 'enhancement'

new member? they're okay being the 6 girl group

change of leaders? i think they're doing fine even when eunjung was the leader

but i respect what they decided on...

let's just all hope for the best :(

(seriously, this news shocked me when i opened my facebook...)

wow big changes rite there... i wonder wut made them justify adding a 7th member or even revoking the leader title from eunjeong. i kno boram was doin her thing and all but she never stood out to me and it seems like alot of other ppl agree with me on that one. i guess we'll have to wait and see how this all turns out in the end, maybe its for the better?

OMG i don't like it...don't like where this is going...

why a new member?they are doing fine now...I like the way they are...

and SERIOUSLY???

WHY CHANGE THE LEADER??? this 1 news i can't accept...(I'm pissed off now)

Eunjung is doing so great,she has that charisma as a leader in her,it's not that I don't like Boram,I just think she's not that suitable to be a leader.

Eunjung is a GREAT LEADER.

why change that? :(

I want Eunjung back as LEADER!

she will always be T-ara's leader for me.

Eff you Core Content!

This is messed up now...

1. Eunjung no more leader (this is a bit of personal taste)

2. New young member (I was actually hoping of a division, Eunjung-Hyomin-Soyeon)

3. This will be a real mess if, hopefully not, Core Content pushes T-ara into more cutesy songs...

Sheeez... I'm lowering my expectation for their next album :(

Don't like the changed at all, 6 members is better than 7.

Now each of them will get less screen time and less line to sing in their mv/performance.

I hope the new member can sing to prove that she is fit to be in T-ara.

thanks for the translation

i think addition of a new member is ok. but i wonder y they want to change the leader? Eunjung has been great. but pls dont mistaken me, i'm not saying that boram isnt gd enough to be leader.

btw does that mean no more announcement on the 23rd?

The news about T-ARA going through big changes have been decided. This is a surprise for all fans when the management decided to make T-ARA a 7-members group. Apart from that, they also decided to promote Boram the new leader.

I think this is a point where the Core management decided to take drastic changes to the group due to the girls busy schedules. Actually, I don't really agree with the idea of adding additional member to the group since the original six members have done quite well so far.

Anyway, what's done is done and I hope they can be successful in their upcoming album.

Eunjung, you are still the leader to us! Hwaiting!

I think for me Boram is okay as a leader she really feels sorry for being the "Unnie" but not being the "Unnie". Its not that I like her soo much and stuffs BUT I think this is her chance to be the "Unnie" and Hey Eunjung fans if Boram's gonna be the leader EunJung will be taken care of! Maybe it will be like Husband and Wife....

EunJung goes home with her job as an Actress and feels very tired

Boram will take care of her and encourage her with aegyo....

as for Hwa.... When will th threads start? lol

new member looks cute and the news of boram as the new leader was some what surprising since eunjung did a great job as leader. but i suppose since boram IS the oldest they decided it be better she take the leader role with a new young member in the group

i love Boram and all, but making her the new leader isn't really a plus for me.

i mean, they should just let Eunjung be the leader, almost all T-ara fans are used to having her as the leader.

and i also wonder if it was okay for both parties.

i agree that it will lessen the pressure on Eunjung's part, but, she has more charisma and is more outgoing than Boram.

don't misunderstand me, as i've said, i really, really, love Boram. she just doesn't have the leader quality, being shy and childish (in a good and cute way).

and for Boram's part, she's really quiet and all. i wonder if she can lead T-ara like how Eunjung did.

i like her to be the oldest yet cutest member, and not the charismatic and sexy leader. leave that to Eunjung.

-> all that i stated above is my own opinion so please don't hate me.<3

I think eunjung dropped her responsibility because she's too busy.

so she doesnt have time for the members. poor eunjung.

you know i have nothing against boram.

but why is she the leader.it's weird. she's very shy.

i would've picked soyeon as their leader.but no eunjung is still the leader in my heart <3

i'm okay with boram being the leader cos i'm sure she'll do a fine job but still not liking the new addition..

i actually want to see what t-ara thinks about this.. they could have just cut back their schedules but i guess

money making is wayy more important than respecting fans and possibly t-ara