Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

holy...moly...no D: I just--what? I mean..boram?! she barely has any presence at all D: is it because she's oldest? did her dad pitch in his opinion? he already makes sure she doesn't portray the "sexy" image from what I remember O_O don't mind the new member much, I am a fan of after school lol, so that's nothing new now haha

BUT BORAM?

oh really.. you know what.. i heard after school their live videos on you tube.. but i noticed that after school are dancers not singers... they used microphones but they are not singing much more... i think those microphones are props.... but t-ara sing and dance very well so shut your big mouth.. nyahahaha :DD

guys, I think as t-ara fans we shoudln't said bad thing about the changing leader..I'm not that satisfied as well..but I hope that this issue won't make t-ara fans divide in to Eun Jung supporters and Boram supporters. I think all of t-ara members have equal quality. Maybe some of them has found their strong power like Ji Yeon on acting, etc. I believe we have to keep our mind open and believe in Boram and t-ara. After all I believe it's not and easy job to Boram to actually accept the new position. But if we keep on saying bad thing about the "leader"thing I believe she will find her new job harder.

a tiny part of me is stilll keeping the hope that Core Contents will say they were joking or something and none of these changes will happen. =(

i'm seriously so disappointed.

about the leader change, it's not that i don't like Boram or think she can't do a good job. it's more that Eunjung hasn't even been leader for an entire year. changing the leadership now makes Eunjung look bad in some ways. people are wondering whether Eunjung wasn't competent as a leader or whether she did something wrong to have leadership taken away from her. it just seems like an unnecessary change that causes more harm than good.

as for the addition of the new member, there's so many reasons why i think it's a bad idea. not only was she recruited b/c her sister acted cute on some variety, NOT for her singing/dancing ability, but she hasn't even had time to train for long. not to mention, this will take screentime/attention away from other members including my favorites, Hyomin & Eunjung, but also from the members who don't get enough attention as it is, Qri & Boram. plus it seems totally unfair that these 6 members (some more than others) worked so hard and have been doing so well have to share their paycheck with a 7th member who seems highly unqualified. also, adding a new maknae is a bad idea. not only are Jiyeon's fans upset but this lowers the average age of T-ara. T-ara has done a more mature concept (exception of Bo Peep, and even that had a mature rated music video) and adding an even younger member makes them seem more juvenile.

i'm really disappointed in Core Contents Media. this seems more like a publicity stunt more than anything since both these changes were HIGHLY unnecessary. Eunjung is a great leader. T-ara is great with 6 members. period.

don't mess with a good thing.

a tiny part of me is stilll keeping the hope that Core Contents will say they were joking or something and none of these changes will happen. =(

i'm seriously so disappointed.

about the leader change, it's not that i don't like Boram or think she can't do a good job. it's more that Eunjung hasn't even been leader for an entire year. changing the leadership now makes Eunjung look bad in some ways. people are wondering whether Eunjung wasn't competent as a leader or whether she did something wrong to have leadership taken away from her. it just seems like an unnecessary change that causes more harm than good.

as for the addition of the new member, there's so many reasons why i think it's a bad idea. not only was she recruited b/c her sister acted cute on some variety, NOT for her singing/dancing ability, but she hasn't even had time to train for long. not to mention, this will take screentime/attention away from other members including my favorites, Hyomin & Eunjung, but also from the members who don't get enough attention as it is, Qri & Boram. plus it seems totally unfair that these 6 members (some more than others) worked so hard and have been doing so well have to share their paycheck with a 7th member who seems highly unqualified. also, adding a new maknae is a bad idea. not only are Jiyeon's fans upset but this lowers the average age of T-ara. T-ara has done a more mature concept (exception of Bo Peep, and even that had a mature rated music video) and adding an even younger member makes them seem more juvenile.

i'm really disappointed in Core Contents Media. this seems more like a publicity stunt more than anything since both these changes were HIGHLY unnecessary. Eunjung is a great leader. T-ara is great with 6 members. period.

don't mess with a good thing.

I think the T-ara member and the company know better than us. (Eunjung will have a lot of solo activity in the coming future).

I heard people talking about leadership ability a lot. However, there is one important thing that is missing.

If your group member don

guys, I think as t-ara fans we shoudln't said bad thing about the changing leader..I'm not that satisfied as well..but I hope that this issue won't make t-ara fans divide in to Eun Jung supporters and Boram supporters. I think all of t-ara members have equal quality. Maybe some of them has found their strong power like Ji Yeon on acting, etc. I believe we have to keep our mind open and believe in Boram and t-ara. After all I believe it's not and easy job to Boram to actually accept the new position. But if we keep on saying bad thing about the "leader"thing I believe she will find her new job harder.

Totally agree with you.

I don't really care what the allkpop people said since Boram may not know allkpop. However, She knows tiaradiadem. What will she feel if she was here to check out the response herself.

I am all happy that Boram is going to be the leader for the girls. Boram has a lot of sides that we don't know.

Guys, please take it easy for Boram. I knew it is the first time of a leader change in kpop. However, we are T-ara fans and should support and respect them equally.

What a shocking news!!! Huge change to the group..add new member and change leader...

Honestly, i don't really think Boram has the charisma to be leader... I worry about it...

I like eunjung as the leader, she did very well but...

Anyway, let us see how that turns out...(I will respect their decision...Hope Boram did well)

Totally agree with you.

I don't really care what the allkpop people said since Boram may not know allkpop. However, She knows tiaradiadem. What will she feel if she was here to check out the response herself.

I am all happy that Boram is going to be the leader for the girls. Boram has a lot of sides that we don't know.

Guys, please take it easy for Boram. I knew it is the first time of a leader change in kpop. However, we are T-ara fans and should support and respect them equally.

yap..I believe in Boram, and this is her time to show her full potential. She's my 2nd favorite member after Ji Yeon

Boram hwaiting...

i wont comment about if boram nuna's leadership qualities. i just hope that this change will make t-ara stronger as a group and each of them will grow, especially they would be asked about these group changes... T-ara hwaiting!

• 4 months later...