Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

I Agree with most of you, don't think Boram has the charisma to be a leader...she seems very quiet and never talks,yeah i admitted never really put attention of her..maybe the company wants her to shine more? but i still she don't match with the tilte as leader, eunjung can pull it better..

but we'll see what happen later haha...btw,why they didn't put the twin sister as a t-ara member too hehe...makes it 8 members kekeke...

people below me, yo should not bashing here,or there will be a mod warning you

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My reply gonna be super harsh so no bashing please :(

WTFF

fdshjifkldfs I hate the fact that there adding a new f___ memebr T-T I LOVED the 6 memeber T-ara so uqie & Speical well ther other idol gril groups has an odd amount [Even thought secert & 2NE1 was liek that but still](exing after school because there always gonna change :D LOL )

WTF CORE CENTER D:

That mean

T-ara was my favorite girl group because there not like other & JIYEON WAS THE BEST MANKE FOR THAT GROUP SCREW THAT TWIN PUT HER WITH HER SISTER NOT WITH T-ARA

OR CREAT A NEW GROUP FOR HER FREAKIN MAKING HER GET A FAMOUSE BY LEECHINGG OFF OF T-ARA'S FAE WTF NO! ):

& Boram she cute (: like Sunny can be & so is jiyeon Eunjung has leader stauts D< she should be leader Not that I'm sayign Boram would do a bad job jsut that Eunjung has excenttle leader ship

T-T

CORE CENTER SCREWED UP Big Time Well to me they did

D: SHOULD KEEP ORGINAL 6 THEIRE NOT LIKE A GROUP LIKE AFTER SCHOOL ADDIING NEW MEMEBERS WHEN THE ORGIANL DIDN'T LEAVE THAT JSTU STUPID I HATE THE FREAKIN MAJOR CHANGES

PLUS SHE NOT THAT CUTE ): SHE PRETTY BUT NOT CUTE JIYEON SOO CUTE(: & I'M A GIRL FAN

When I saw this, I think my heart sank. I liked eunjung as the leader but she could've had hardships having to be the leader and having to respect the unnies too. At least it's a way for boram to grow :( MORE TIME TO BORAM, woo! as for the new member, I think all the members of t-ara are already super talented and not all of them get that much time in the song. D: not all of them got a chance to show their wonderful skills in all the songs and stage performances. I don't really see the need for an addition as a new member nor an enhancement they were perfect as is.

WAH. while I couldn't get on to post, I was thinking this in my head.

All these changes and it hasn't been a year yet. I'm just glad that no one else is leaving the group. I'm always for new members, I've gotten used to it by now being into jpop (and now kpop) groups that change all the time. As for Boram being the leader, even though she's my favorite member, it is hard to see her as the leader but I hope it works out well. I hope this change will make a better T-ara! Can't wait for their 2nd album!

I think im going to cry and have nightmares tonight. First a new member, now pushing Eunjung off the position of leader and making Boram leader?! No offense to Boram, I love her, but she isnt cut out to be leader. :( I mean, shes more like the quiet loving unnie. Not the leader. I wonder how Eunjung feels about this. If I were here, I'd be preety bumed out. I mean, really? Core....I hate you. I cant believe what youre doing to our lovely T-ara. WHOS SMART IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE SOME SORT OF UNESSECARY 'EMERGENCY' MEETING ANYWAYS?! I have a bone to pick with this looser!

i need to hear the reason why they change leader... dang ... why they need to change leader... ??

i love boram.. but i can't think of any reason they need to change leader...

and i'm so not approve of the new member.. i'm so sorry for being rude..... but t-ara already superb with 6member formation..

this is not a good news for me... but having said that.. i'm not going to stop watching them..

hmm. sure I know it makes sense having the oldest member as the leader, but I can't really see Boram as the leader for now on. like, Boram is quite the shy type.

and about the new member, i'm quite fine about them adding a new member, but changing leaders is quite weird to me.

to be honest, i thought t-ara was doing fine as a group, i'm not really liking the new changes.

this is gonna be weird... 7 members?

im kind of okay with adding new member... but, whats the reason of changing the leader? eunjung did a really good job to me, no offense to boram, but she doesnt really fit the leader image... i like her more as a suppose-maknae keke

for some reason, i kinda have a feeling of whos kinda against(different opinions) this thing...?

AAaaaaHHHhhhh....!!!

this is shocking.

Boram the leader??

i like EunJeong as leader,, but i think i'll be fine with that..

it makes sense, since Boram is the oldest..

but a new member??

a new maknae??

AAaaaaHHHhhhh....!!!

i don't think i can accept this..

I like T-Ara with 6 members

making it 7 is not easy for me

and someone take Jiyeon's place as new maknae?????

this is too big for me

This is too much big news for one day! I'm sure we all loved Eunjung being the leader, but for it to change now is a bit weird don't you think? Boram is older but she seems so quiet! I'm not sure how this "reinforces" T-ara but my opinion about them will still be that I still love them.

I know that Eunjung is extremely busy and I hope that by adding this new member that Eunjung won't be leaving. Boram as a leader; I wonder how she feels about such a huge position that will surely get an uproar from Eunjung fans..I really don't know what to think about that

NOOO!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!! Eunjung was definitely the face of Tiara. She was an awesome leader, she knew what to say, what to do, when to do it and she has the look as well. SHE IS THE TRUE LEADER OF TIARA :(

Okay, that's enough of me being negative. But seriously, why Boram? Is it because she's oldest? If that's the reason then I'm very very disappointed in MNET/CORE Ent. Boram is much too shy to be the one that speaks on behalf of Tiara. I'm so confused, I hope this isn't true. Although I like Boram, I have to be honest. Eunjung unnie is much more fit for the job!!

And as for the new member... well I'm not too sure yet, I'll have to see how good she is to actually judge her. But I'm hoping I wont be disappointed with this one either. HONESTLY? I liked Tiara as the way they were before :(

I don't get it, because of Hyomin and Jiyeon said they were tired from their schedules.

I'm unsure about the change.

The addition of a new member and Eunjung no longer a leader.

I like all the members, but Boram, I understand oldest is usually the leader,

but for me Eunjung was a really great leader.

& for the new member, I hope she fits in the group.

I don't get what Core Contents Media is trying to do. I'm still trying to understand the whole change.

I REALLY dislike it when they switch members in and out/change line-ups.

My thought of the change was :

Qri & Boram getting some of Jiyeon and Hyomin's schedules to take a load off of them.

OR A VACATION, they haven't really got one since they debuted.

IDK what to say, good luck.

RETHINKING; I know Boram is oldest , but if they were to change from Eunjung as leader, I could see potential in Soyeon to be leader. I don't get the leader change , it's REALLY making me think why the change.

wow this is big news....

i was kind of hoping that boram would become leader that way she can kind of step out of her comfort zone....

i dont want a new member though cause it wont be the same...each girl will have smaller singing parts than they already do and the new girl will take the spotlight away from the other members cause she is new to the group and people will want to get to know her!!!!!!!! not fair to the existing members and the fans

i thought they were gonna shorten hyomin's and jiyeon's other activities to give them resting time not do this!!!!

i guess it cant be helped... i will accept the new member and get to know her but she better not change anything and leave everything the way it is!!!!

awts I think everyone would be suprised by this news, adding a member is fine but changing the eun jung as a leader??? I really don't think theres a need to change.. Eun Jung did pretty well and still would be the perfect leader for this group, as for Boram she's still an important core of this group and is very talented and everything, I just got the feeling that she lacks the charisma and the strong personality of Eun jung. I wonder what will happen next.. o well.. but still T-ara remains as my fave k-pop group because of there music I really hope this is for the best.. :(

What?? why the change in leadership?

That's kinda awkward, changing leaders in the middle? I hope Eunjung is okay with this.

I personally don't think Boram is leader material, but we'll see how this plays out.

Even though she is the oldest but there are tons of groups where the leader isn't the oldest like Big Bang, 2ne1, 2am,... etc.