Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a good thing for the group Eun jung is gettin' into invidual activities so she can't really fullfil her duties as Leader. And I think that the best way for Bo Ram to stop to be too shy and akward is TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!

omgggggggggg introducing a new member wasn't that surprising until what!? they promoted boram as a leader? well i have nothing against boram but i'm already used to seeing my little EJ as a fierce leader. lol! oh well... congrats to boram!

I seriously do not understand the change of leader. is it because the fact she ever said that she felt that she is no where and needs to care about her unnies opinions. Maybe thats the reason

It's not just sudden. It's really too sudden. I really want to group to be stable.Fans do nt really care about the albums.

Members backed out and new ones came in. New members are added. This is the first time LEADER is CHANGED. ARGH!!!!

man.. i need time to adjust and digest. I love Boram unnie as she herself. SIGH.. can't the industry focus on Boram, Qri and Soyeon for their varieties..

i still can't get over it.... i mean... i already get used to eunjung as the leader, but the sudden change............

still can't get over it really. i need to hear the explanation first....

when t-ara debuting i know that eunjung isn't the first leader, but after the fame they got, it's suddenly change? ahhh. looks like a nightmare ><

I seriously think that changing the leader is not a bad thing. And, Boram is the right choice. She has caring attitude towards the other and I believe she will show potential as the leader. I think we need to trust her. Beside, nobody born as a leader .. it means everyone got the same chance to be leader.

I think we should support t-ara :)

Go Boram..believe in yourself

I'm still really mad about this. I ALWAYS thought Eunjung was one of the best kpop leaders .... and this is announced.

Dumb move, if you ask me. Anyone can see that she has done a fantastic job as a leader, you just won't find another leader like her. She has never disappointed me as the leader, so I don't understand why this is happening... it's one thing to add a new member but a new leader to lead the group? Wow.

I just don't see how this will benefit them at all. I was scared this might happen one day. The girls were perfect the way they are, and I really hoped it would stay that way. All the changes that are taken place are just going to ruin the group's chemistry. The six of them had something special and a new girl comes in? D8 The six of them went through so much together and it's taken them quite a while to get to where they finally are. I just.... I really don't know how to feel about this anymore. :|

What a shocking news. Well I have no offense for Boram being T-ara's new leader.

But what's exactly their company want? Just because the other members busy shooting drama they add the members & change the leader? This is just ridiculous.

Well I hope Boram & Qri won't get less part even more..

Eunjung have what it takes to be a leader, that's for sure. Boram as a leader, not much. But I think that this should enable Boram to change. As the quietest member, taking the position of the leader should make her to be more active, more talkative. She has to show a more dominating presence, talking on behalf of the group. I hate to think that just because other members are busy and she wasn't, then they passed the leadership to her. Or that her father lobbying CCM for that matter. Or just because she's the oldest.

All the best for Boram, the new leader. And for T-ara.