Diadem Forums

[Pics] T-ara Gets a New Member: Ryu Hwayoung

Elly

I don't get why a new member is needed... If they wanted to ease up the schedule then I don't mind them resting. They've worked hard after all. Ah well, can't be helped. less work less money for Core. If this is confirmed then I will accept her......

This is actually making me question the REAL thing behind Jiyeon and Hyomin's tweets....

I don't know why they decided to add a new member and change leaders... but we will see how the fans react to all this.

I personally would have liked if T-ara remained the SAME but it's not my decision.....

*SIGH*

i've seen her before on Star King, i think she was dancing or maybe also singing?

ahh i need to look for the video later! she's pretty, but i hope they will stop adding new members ;~;

and yes, i was really concerned about Hyomin and Jiyeon tweets.. pls be okay, girls :(

I can't say anything about the girl, she's been dropped into an idol group now and will be an idol.

I have to say her situation isn't like Lim replacing SunMi but it's definitely awkward.

I felt T-ara was the more successful debut groups of 2009, and didnt' warrant a new member. We seen AS jump from like 5 to what 8?

Hwayoung has skills and talents I'm sure, and she's been prepped. I hope the other members know her well enough though.

We knew wonder girls knew Lim before she joined. I hope Hwayoung isn't a stranger to the group.

She looks like Eunjung and Lee Min Jung (Ha Jae Kyung of BOF). *sigh* she's the new Maknae but I think I'll never be use to it, I'll still call Ji Yeon as Maknae <3 I wish they can come up with more songs and great perfs with her <3 I trust Boram Unnie though <3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think to keep adding new nembers and changing the leader every year is such a good thing. Keep adding new members is already very bad.... I don't mean to say that Hwayoung is bad, but this makes T-ara down on "idol" side. As a fan myself I will say that I'd like T-ara to be the same. Not changing members and not changing leaders. It's as if Core Contents doesn't believe in T-ara's abilities, in Eunjung's abilities...