Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What's your thoughts on Ryu Hwayoung?

nathaniel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with the newly added HwaYoung, hope they can perform well as one group and i really hope T-Ara image won't change...though the leader is Boram now (not Eunjung :D )...

Wonder how will Boram going to lead the girls....FOODS!!!!! :(

To be honest I really don't have an opinion just yet, but I'm hoping she has some amazing skills like maybe shes awesome at dancing or has an amazing voice...But maybe i'm setting my standards too high? Well whatever it is I hope everything will just flow together well and hope the members get along well with her.

not really liking her right now (i will though), i still need to take this all in xD

i was yelling at my computer when i found out lol.

she's rlly pretty though and im sure she's really nice.

she should get initiated or something lol (ex. dye her hair a million times)

After a day can't really decide to like her or not. However have to wait for her to start doing some group activities to she how well she meshes with the group before i make an opinion. Does anyone know if the group has any planned activities apart from there 2nd album?

I don't really like the idea of new member cause it feel like T-ara isn't original anymore?

But I will still like them and support the new member.

As long as they don't remove any members, i'm finw with it :blink:

Nice to see everyone's reaction so positive about it.

well, currently i don't like her. there i said it. LOL. okay first up, there's nothing much about her. it doesn't seem like she was a trainee at CCM for long. i heard they talent scouted her recently? so like BAM! they see someone who look like they could fit right in t-ara and then throws her in. that's what i feel like i'm getting from CCM.

i could see how she fits t-ara though, her looks are similar to jiae and jiwon. i wish they would bring those two back instead. anws, i don't wanna go all crazy on this girl before knowing her properly.

over time i guess i could see myself accepting her. i mean wonder girls, after school, kara and prolly even more groups out there have survived having new members. one thing i'm a little iffy about the number of lines they're gonna be singing. this girl looks like she could be a singer, if she is, that means less lines for hyomin who might eventually be only a rapper. i don't like that :) if she can't sing, i think people might be out to get her and t-ara. the horrors of having new members. i wonder how the other fandoms deal with it.

p.s. i don't hate her, it's just i'm taking the whole new member news a lil too hard.

I think in terms of beauty and looks, I gotta say that she deserves to be a member of T-ara. . .

Let's just see. . .CCM knows what they are doing and they're not going to make her join T-ara if she doesn't deserve it. .

They should just remember that Qri and Boram has few singing parts so they need to strategically arrange the singing parts of the members. . . . .