Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What's your thoughts on Ryu Hwayoung?

nathaniel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well firstly, she's tall and pretty like everybody says..i admit it was kinda awkward at first to see her with the girls.and then when i saw her in hello baby she adapts well and her motherliness touches my B) . B)

* although it is kinda late, it feels good to share my opinion.. :D

i feel the same way... she adapt very well to T-ara.. and also the best mom. i love how she seem to be the only who one who took care of the youngest moon brother.. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I started really getting into T-ara after Hwayoung joined, when I read a new member was being added, I recalled thinking whether it was necessary or not. Felt a bit off seeing a new face in there though I eventually came to get used to it. In the end I came to like her. :]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

since im just getting into them im still ehh about her...i had just started loving them with out her....i mean we wont know for a long time if it was good or not to add a member....a lot of people are saying good shes here because she will lighten the load but to also remember with more members that means more lines to share. As a super avid Super Junior fan i know the pain of your favorite member not getting enough lines to show their talent, and i dont want that to happen with T-are ;A; but i dont hate the girl or anything...im just holding off judgment for a long time....heck im still learning the original members

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I hated her at first. I started to know T-ara when they were a 6 members group and reading the news that they're going to add a new member is really shocking to me. And the worst thing is that she stole Jiyeon's position as maknae :( I know Jiyeon is younger than her by a few months but reading everywhere that she's the maknae of the group is really pissing me off. A lot of people who dont know T-ara that well confuse which one is the maknae and most people seems to assume that hwayoung is coz T-ara goes around telling that she's the new maknae.

Also, I found her presence, face and voice very disturbing, everytime I saw her kissing the babies in HB, it really annoyed me. Her rap is not all that good, Hyomin and Eunjung are better IMO. Adding a new member means less lines for the existing member especially Jiyeon, Qri and Boram and that just make me dislike her more. It's also weird seeing her performing the songs when T-ara were still a 6members group. Her latest live perf in Music Bank, the Roly Poly in Copacabana also very bad. I dont like her voice :/ It's very disturbing. I'm still trying to find the real purpose CCM added her in, her addition is really UNNECESSARY. I mean, 6 members are already crowded enough, no need to add more.

Regardless of all that, I'll try to accept her since I'm a T-ara fan, and that I can't change the fact that T-ara is now a 7 members group. But I like it more when it's only 6-ara. Just saying.

for those who said T-ara isn't the original 6, then you are wrong. they are originally 5 member group.

yes, i know very well the 5 original members didn't debut together.

as long as no member gets out of T-ara, i'm fine with any addition. biggrin.gif

• 5 months later...

When they announced they were going to introduce a 7th member, I originally didn't like the thought of T-ara becoming a 7 member group because it was fine with just the 6. But now I think it wasn't too bad of an idea. I'm still getting used to it and becoming more familiar with Hwayoung.

I got hook to T-Ara after the addition of Hwayoung, so it didn't really bother me much. The only thing was that it confuses me at first because I started with WAYBLT, so there's already 7 members. Then I watch older videos and saw there's only 6 (I know they originally are 5 members group, but they didn't really debut with the "original" 5). Other than that I didn't have any other thought about it.