Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Why Ryu HwaYoung joined T-ara

nathaniel

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY HEART BROKE when i heard the news <3 i went crazy before i came to diadem to check it out. most people here seem genuinely supportive, that's great but i can't be the same. i think the reason they gave for adding the new member is really dumb. jiyeon, eunjung and hyomin are still gonna be as busy. that is unless you're gonna bring one of them back and dump new girl into one of their activities. CCM is totally like saying " oh, we need a new girl so the stage doesn't look that empty when hyomin, jiyeon or eunjung are away " THAT REASON IS DUMB.

now that they're seven, singing lines are gonna be even lesser as if they weren't short enough before. I TOTALLY HATE THIS. and in the picture, it looks like the t-ara girls themselves are having doubt about the new member, daebakk <3

i think i'm gonna need time to process the news. definitely a shocker. it makes me more appreciative of groups that have been 'intact', soshi and 2ne1, i love you girls.

this is just stupid. you add in one member so that this member could help T-ara as a whole when they need to go on Variety/Music Shows. Isn't having T-ara whatever event the point of watching the show instead of adding one "Representative" to publicize T-ara's name

i'm not really happy with this news..i prefer makea who is ji yeon!! leader who is eunjung!!!! but it's ok for boram become leader..haiz...but i still like them and can't wait for their new album :D

I don't think there's an idol group in Korea who has as many members working as hard as T-ara if you look at it 3 of the members are doing drama's and movies. At least 3 members are doing variety shows as well, I think T-ara the group as a whole is really well liked in korea and another member can share in the work load for the other members.

Do i like the idea of the new member No.

But i'm willing to wait and see how it works out.

Okie, I'll still support T-ara. :) hahahaha. But I still want Eunjung as the leader. Hmm. Im fine with Boram as the leader. I hope she can lead them the proper way. ^-^

And I'd like to congratulate HwaYoungsshi and welcome her to the group! I just hope that she's good enough. I believe that she's good and will be a great help to T-ara.

Hwaiting! <3

Thanks for the news.

It's really like odd... Sohee stepped down as maknae. Jiyeon stepped down as maknae. (puff)

I hope CCM will also give an explanation about the leader change soon.

It will be very slip shod if they do not give a full explanation on the issue of leader.

I don't ever see Boram as the charismatic leader. I see her as the quiet leader. It's not in her personality to be that outgoing. I also don't see the girls working less just because there is a new member either. CCM management is just a bunch of trolls imo.

basically..t-ara is t-ara..

what we like about the group is not because of the individual members but the girls who actually sing their heart out.

I'm keeping my mind open about the new member. I believe she can be good if we trust her and t-ara...

keep supporting t-ara:)

...truthfully i don't like that they added a new member but who knows...maybe it'll make t-ara better =] plus the girls will get a break! ^^-

i'm really don't like the changes they made (especially with the leader change and jiyeon not being maknae anymore...)

but...we'll have to see...maybe boram will turn out to be a good leader and maybe hwayoung will turn out to be an excellent addition to t-ara...good luck to both of them :P

Qri, Boram and Soyeon have been regulars on variety shows

Reading this quite makes me laugh because they barely appear on TV

Core Content reasons only gives me the feeling they want to start promoting the second album pretty soon

Since in fact, Qri, Boram and Soyeon are quite innactive, a second album is a good issue

But with the full shedule of the 3 other members and especially Eun Jung and Ji Yeon

Adding a new member is a solution in order to make T-ara perform on music shows

Since T-ara has until now six members, It will be weird to see them perform with 3 or 4 members

It's just my own opinion about the reason behind this decision

Because I don't see any good reason to add a new member

Fans will accept the new member as they have always done

We have to remember that original T-ara had 5 members at first

Then they gain 3 members after the departure of 2 original members

So adding a new member won't really affect the group but instead create more publicity

at first i doubt of Ryu Hwayong's skill

after i read this article which said she is good at singing, danscing, and acting

im more curious bout this maknae

and what kind of performance on starking that she show