Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Why Ryu HwaYoung joined T-ara

nathaniel

T-ara is actually very busy compared to other idols

I don't like this kind of sentence because other idols (the most popular) are as busy as T-ara is or even more

I will accept the new member because I will always support T-ara no matter what

But sorry I can't accept their reasons !

If they are so busy and want to give less work to the girls so just decide : Movie/drama or group promotion

If the priority is T-ara so they just have to decline the other offers during promotion T-ara album

When you see that Qri or Boram almost do nothing and barely have lines

Soyeon is the most talented in the group but is totally overshadown

I have nothing against Hwa Young but T-ara didn't really need to add a new member

Having six members made them different from other girl groups but there is already seven members group

After used to have seven members and Rainbow has seven members

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this relieves the stress off the members who have lots of activities.... but I dunno how I'm still feeling about this... if Boram can pull off the leader then I have no choice but to accept it.

I just hope the new concept for their album isn't cute.... if it is then X_X

I still love the original 6 though, T-ara FIGHTING! :)

Oh and I seriously hope this doesn't mean we will see one or two members less in the stage performances due to their schedules or what not...

i cannot believe this. not that i don;t like boram to be the leader but i still want eunjung to be the leader. :)

well for the new member she kinda looks like jiyeon and oh she's the new maknae now? idekmy opinion but i wanna see her talents then that will be the day i'll judge.

Well, I will try to adjust myself with the changes that happened. . .

I believe that CCM's reason was good enough for them to add a new member. . .

I also understand why Eunjung had to step down because of her other priorities that she's doing right now. .

If I am going to look at Eunjung's situation, I think that it's her decision and I will respect it. . .

She felt like she can't take care of the members anymore. . .I hope that Boram would be responsible of being the leader.

More power to T-ara!!!

I don't really mind the changes about T-ara, no matter if they expand up to 8 members or change their leader and have a new maknae and so forth. What's important for me is the original 6 keep together and welcome the newcomers. I'm just hoping that T-ara will still be the girls that we all love from the start. <3 T-ARA FIGHTING! <3

I'll keep rooting for the girls, wish them to have a blast

with their upcoming albums and activities,

no violent reaction,^___^

New maknae,long way to go.

New leader,Fighting!

.T-ara is Jjang,NO MATTER WHAT,NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN. Period <3

my brain went bonkers when 2 shocking news came up. t-ara has become a 7 member group and eunjung is no longer the leader.plus,jiyeon is no longer maknae.sigh.....

so many things in my life has so many changes and i have to adapt to it.

nonetheless,i'm still supporting them

Well, I can kind of understand... but there were still other alternatives to this.

If they wanted them to promote even when others are doing individual activities, they could easily make a sub group(s), like SS501 did when Jungmin and Leader did their acting.

This means that all the members get way less screentime and lines.

I wonder how this will affect the girls too =[

The only way I'm going to be happy from this is if she has a really good voice. I really really hope for T-ara's sake that she is talented.

erm...it doesn't make sense that adding a new member will lessen the workload of those who are filming. I thought the agency will focus them more on music rather than filmings, be it movie, drama or variety shows.

I became a fan of T-ara with them having 6 members so it's going to be hard for me to accept the new member. This is also due to the fact that I have watched T-ara dot com, their music videos, their recorded live performance and variety shows with T-ara in it.

I am having mixed feelings from this news. One thing for sure I am glad that they didn't disband or remove any of the original 6 princesses.

To be honest, I am not comfortable with an additional member. I mean, the original 6 is as good as they are, why the need to add in a 7th? The explanation from CCM is not convincing at all. I mean, it is not as if Ji Yeon, Eunjung and Hyomin will be more free now. Their schedule is still the same, no? Furthermore, what about the old songs we love so much? Are they going to re-record Bo Peep Bo Peep and I Go Crazy Because of You? The feel will be totally different I am sure.

I am sure we will not hate the new member but she better prove that she can fit into T-ara. T-ara has worked very hard to achieve what they have now and if the new member can't match their standard, we are better off with our original 6 princesses.

About the change in leadership, is it really important? I mean I do want an explanation but hey, whoever it is, T-ara is still together with no one being left out.

I am still trying to accept the changes but my support for T-ara remains the same. Now to only expect their new album and see whether the new member is an asset to T-ara or just there to make up the number.

Whatever it is, T-ara hwaiting!

I am disappointed, sorry.

I wish this girl go to where T-ara is now... and as part of them I wish she will be ok with everything around the group.

But actually 6 is my fav number..so as my fav group T-ara was different from all others...

I'm person who doesn't like changes and when i'm ok with that, i can be ok to the end...

I dont know what to say...i need to see this girl working...working as T-ara did to now...working to become a pro. (as Eun Jung wanted in Coffe House) .. ..

i really don't understand

why did it happen???

T-ara is too good!!!

why did they have to change???

and i'm sorry but i really don't like a newbie

for some reasons

i'm really dissapoint to her and her appearance in T-ara

but i still love the six girls :xxxxxxxxxxxx

i don't know why Mnet decided to change leader from Eunjung to Boram

Eunjung is a good leader

and very pretty and cute too :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i didn't mean i hate Boram but she can't to be a leader

Anyway, i believe, the fans of T-ara eunjung still, will and forever love her. Nothing can change their heart

i love her too...:xxxxxxxxxx. In my heart, she's alway a leader.