Diadem Forums

[10.07.17] Why did T-ara change it's leaders from Eunjung to Boram?

nathaniel

this is some news, why eunjung got replace by the maknae (boram look's like maknae to me)

i more like eunjung be the leader, you know you can not change the leader if the former leader still join with the group, because it will make an odd thing around

who is the new member? , why T-ara's agency had to add new member

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone who stated the Soyeon taking the lead role, I can totally understand. She seem to fill in the role really well when Eunjung was absent.

Rotating leaders seem cool, I understand from that if you wanted to take the leader role away from Eunjung cuz her busy schedule. JoKwon and SunYe are both leaders of their group, and were so because they were the longest trainees in their group, which fit with Eunjung. Boram is the oldest it fits with other leader status of groups.

I guess it won't be a really big deal, but wtih other groups, when people talk about leader groups, the names always come up the same u know. Taeyeon, Gyuri, Kwon, Sunye, etc.

but the members agree to it, does this mean a new dorm though?

Maybe it's good decision after all so that Boram will be given more opportunity to prove her self and to be expose as well. If it'll be a rotating process then it'll be good as well. We'll see after such changes. We should keep supporting them no matter what :D

Now I get it, it's different from the idol groups, that's for sure.

I wonder if they switch leaders like Jiyeon or Ryu Hwa Young,

wouldn't it be kinda weird as maknaes as leaders at one point.

It's smart though every member will receive attention,

but it'll get confusing, then, after they switch leader position,

every member will get ex-leader at one point, wouldn't that look weird.

After reading the article all I'm saying is Okay... Okay... FIRST TIME IN K-POP HISTORY?! Rotating Leaders?! WOW!!!! Smart Girls! We just made yourselves the First To Band to Annually Change leaders!! Congrats T-ARA!!! JJIANG!!

wonder whose next year's leader XD

surprisingly, I take it as good reason. As a leader, means having a lot of spotlight. And, t-ara need to do revolutionary thing, make all their member shine equally. Unlike other groups, mainly leader is always the one who got strong attention though the other actually got the sampe potential. Keep believing in t-ara and I'm waiting for the 2nd album.

T-ara hwaiting!

hey you guys are right.. i didn't realize it but it still didn't say why boram was chosen.. but at least this means they're aiming to be together for at least 5 more years.. haha

but changing each year.. i think is a sucky idea.. yes that will be talken about in the media but it's not worth it.. t-ara will be known to have switch leaders and some people will not even know who's leader eventually. i personally think eunjung was excellent leader.. just promote boram and qri more, no need to make that huge change..