• Soyeon
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Hwayoung

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoubtedly So Yeon.. I always imagined her like she pays attention at the other in the group..i dont know why... But i think T-ara will do good if So Yeon leads them... But if think of 2PM with no leader i dont think they are in bad state now so whoever is the next leader, important is T-ara to be the best forever.

• 3 weeks later...

soyeon has a great leadership.. so i choose her.. but i do think that Boram is going to stay as a leader for more than a year,,, its just ccm excuse to make Boram becomes more well-known.. if they are really going to change Boram, then i guess Q-ri is going to replace her, because she is the second least popular... or the least popular,,, still anyone is okay cuz i love them all

i thought soyeon is the leader of the group when i first know about T-ara. cos she is the one who do all the talking all the time and stand out the most for me among others.. but i was wrong then.. ==

well, since she really do hav d quality to bcum the leader ... my vote is for her....

Guest paradoxurus

i voted for Soyeon but i like to see Hyomin as a leader as well :P .Maybe she can be a leader after Soyeon :P .

At the time Eunjung and Jiyeon quite busy with their own schedule, we can see that Soyeon and Hyomin is the members that hold the responsibility to lead the group. If netizen visualize Eunjung and Jiyeon as an airplane engine that make T-ara fly, i will say Soyeon is the pilot and Hyomin is the co-pilot of the airplane.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After Eunjung and Boram,, my vote to be the next leader would go to Soyeon,, i think she's very mature and she knows how to handle the group... I love Boram but when i heard Eunjung was stepping down,, i actually hope it was Soyeon who replaced her...... I personally think Soyeon has what it takes to be a leader and Eunjung too ofcourse she has done a great job being T-ara's leader before......