Diadem Forums

[10.07.20] Yoon Si Yoon-T-ara's Jiyeon, "Over 300 times we kissed"

nathaniel

Actor Yoon Si Yoon recently made headlines when he revealed details about his kiss with T-ara's Jiyeon.

In the movie, "Death Bell 2", Yoon Si Yoon had a scene where he had to kiss Jiyeon's character. He revealed that for more than 13 hours they were re-shooting the kissing scene, and they had to kiss more than 300 times.

Yoon Si Yoon said, "The first shoot of the certain scene, I was breathing too hard and put so much air in her mouth she became swollen like a blowfish," he said, 'I was having a really difficult time with it, and I think I was a lot more nervous than Jiyeon," he admitted.

"Death Bell 2" is about a special class of 30 students. Suddenly one by one, 12 students become murdered. It will be released on the 28th of this month.

source: http://www.eto.co.kr/?Code=20100720112657690&ts=120832

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + eto.co.kr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X_X over 300 times... and around 13hrs... wow... this must have been really awkward for the two...

It's like "Action! and Yoon Si Yoon kisses Jiyeon... cut..." (Re-take 300th time and the whole scene loses it's meaning lol)

I guess sacrifices must be made to be a successful actress :D

heart breaker Jiyeonie!~haha! fan boys surely be jealous now,^__^

Lucky Yoon si yoon have an advantage over our li'l jiyeonie,hmp!~

haha!300x? that's a lot,oh well,they both new for this kind of scene,really awkward..

300 TIMES O.o

GOD that tooooooo much and for 13 hours ><!

i think that would be the toughest scene to shoot

unless if jiyeone has some feeling for him then she wouldn't mind i think :(

man im looking forward for the movie now

and especially for the kissing scene :( :(

If Jiyeon's character survives in Death Bell 2........I WILL BE IN DEATH BELL 3!

lol

It must have been really awkward. How could kissing be passionate if u've done it over and over 300 times. Maybe this is why actors and actress have bad marriages.

I think the comment about the blowfish is a exaggeration :( (it has to be)

some news hah....

i haven't see the movie so i don't know that will be a kiss scene

why she has to kiss...... (and the bad think is they re-take it for 300 time)

i think i will change my favorite member to hyomin, this same like my favorite member in soshi i change it from yoona to yuri