Diadem Forums

[10.07.21] T-ara's Eunjung-Jiyeon, "We feel sorry towards Ryu Hwayoung"

nathaniel

201007211050161002_1.jpg

T-ara members Eunjung and Jiyeon revealed they felt sorry for the newest T-ara member, Ryu Hwayong.

A few days ago T-ara welcomed a new change in leaders. They also welcomed along a new member, Ryu Hwayoung. Ryu Hwayoung also has a twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung who's in a family group, co.ed

Eunjung and Jiyeon welcomed the new member and Jiyeon said that, "Before Hwayoung moved in, we only had 2 people per bedroom. Now there's a bunk bed in my room for Hwayoung," she said, "Since joining T-ara, we not only think of her as a friend, but only as family."

Ryu Hwayoung will not participate in T-ara's current activities, but will begin full-fledged when they comeback with their new album. They wish to comeback soon but don't feel it's right and are waiting for the time when not as much artists are around.

In addition, both Jiyeon and Eunjung said they felt sorry for Ryu Hwayoung.

Jiyeon has been busy filming her variety program, SBS "Heroes" and Eunjung had been busy with her SBS drama "Coffee House", they didn't get a chance to talk with her. Eunjung said, "I'm still gradually getting to know her, even though she joined long ago," she said, "We didn't get a chance to talk, and for that I feel sorry."

Jiyeon included, "Because starting from dawn, Eunjung and I's schedules are filled we only were with her when we were sleeping usually," she said, "But when we are doing our dancing and singing schedules, Hwayoung is able to lift up all our spirits and we believe she'll fit in perfectly with T-ara's concepts," she said with a smile.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n09999

cr: nathaniel + elly (trans) @ diadem + nate

"But when we are doing our dancing and singing schedules, Hwayoung is able to lift up all our spirits ..."

Hwayoung is actually a sweet girl :)

i hope the girls will get closer soon.

though i still need to get use to a 7 member t-ara

it seems hwayoung is the new mood-maker on t-ara XD

on the photo like tell that both hwayoung and jiyeon are close ^^

im looking forward vo their comeback and wanna watch hwayoung in stage ><

thanks vo sharing ^^

it's okay eunjung and jiyeon. you all are friendlies^^

Get to know her easily once u all are not busy alr. haha

Bet hwayoung first friend is Soyeon! <3

i wanna see hwayoung perform or go on any variety show w/ t-ara soon!

September is the month! waiting! :D

I think the news got confusing but I think they still sleeping like they use to so its Eunjung with SoYeon and Jiyeon with Hyomin but Hwayoung is in a bunk bed with Jiyeon and i guess Hyomin as well. Eunjung is sorry since she really hasn't had time to meet the new member.

I also feel sorry for Hwayoung and I think It's maybe the time for them to move in a bigger dorms since they added a new member. They just stopped promote two months ago and so, they don't need to rush their comeback and take time to prepare it.

They wish to comeback soon but don't feel it's right and are waiting for the time when not as much artists are around.

I hate reading this statement : it makes sound like T-ara don't comeback because they want to avoid competition !

I hate reading this statement : it makes sound like T-ara don't comeback because they want to avoid competition !

Yea! T-ara is strong enough to fight off the other artistes!

As a fan, I want to see them ASAP anyways.........

well it's nice they say they feel sorry towards her.

So she's sharing a room with Hyomin and Jiyeon now? Or did the rooming arrangements changed recently?

Yeah, so many new changes but it'll be okay.

She won't be promoting until a new album, so it's kinda awkward for her. It must not be easy.

Bunk-beds, so childish and fun eh. lol.

Woah i think they'll look cute together on stage O^_^O!

Its to be expected that Eunjung and Jiyeon haven't gotten to know her. Anyway, as they said, she's family.

It seems like hwayoung has been w/ t-ara for a while, so the rest of the members must know her quite a while.

Looking forward to the dynamics on stage!

Why not put the bunkbed in Eunjung/Soyeon's room since there is only ONE bed there anyway. Of course there's no way HwaYoung can room with Qri/Boram with Boram's mini fort in the room LoL I guess maknaes should stick together. Seems like HwaYoung has been added to the group for awhile now, it's good that they're getting along and they already treat her like family. I really can't wait for their comeback!