Diadem Forums

[10.07.22] T-ara's Qri is T-ara's fourth big acting star

nathaniel

201007221021171002_1.jpg

Following in Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung's footsteps, T-ara member Qri will now be doing the acting challenge.

In August, Qri's KBS2TV drama, "Southern Trader Kim Chulsoo's Updates" (tentative title) will air. Qri has already finished filming the first episode.

Lee Qri previously had a minor role in Queen Seodeok playing a wife. She plays the character Lee Kyeong, the girl who loves Kim Chulsoo (Oh Man Seok). She works in a coffee shop and a guest, Kim Chulsoo (Oh Man Seok) coming inside everyday and falls in love with him, but she is too shy and quiet to approach him.

T-ara are busy with personal activities along with their second album. Jiyeon's movie "Death Bell 2" is released this summer, Eunjung's drama, "Coffee House" is being aired and Hyomin's drama, "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" is being filmed and will be airing soon.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100722n06348

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

im crazily excited vo her drama XDDD

Q-ri will be main character ?? XDD

through her drama, i hope people will get know her more^^

it seems people doesnt realize her as t-ara member :(

KYAAAA~~~ CANT WAIT FOR HER DRAMA :lol::) :)

thanks vo sharing ^^

Everyone is turning to be actresses, wonder if they feel pressure on the ratings front to be better than the other members....

Cross fingers that her role is gonna be a good one.

Are they gonna be on the same network as Hyomin's show? or are they gonna be fighting for viewership?

haha, t-ara are definitely churning out the actors.

it's nice to see Qri get something. I liked her from t-aradotcom. So it'll be nice to see more of her, even though she wont' really be herself, but seeing her on the screen will be promising.

OH goodness ! I've watied for this moment . So happy that finally she'll appear on drama , but I just hope she doesn't have to work very hard 'cause it'll affect to her health

Can't wait !!!

Want to see the drama of her soon

Qri unnie , U're so talent ~^3^~ Qri unnie - hwaiting !

wow ! i wasn't expecting something like that at all ... <3

but i'm really happy that Qri will be on the spotlight soon ! <3

hope that her drama will do well with ratings

anyway, i think it's weird that we have the info just a week before the airing of the first episode ...

there's no posters or photos reveled yet :rolleyes:

yeah seriously the girls are in every where !!!

now i have to add 2 series to list to watch

Qri congrats, the role seems to suit you i think ;)

CCM i love you, now its soyeon and borams turn please give them chance to shine two

or at least the must have a cemo appearance in the drama....

Qri Fighting ^^