Diadem Forums

[10.07.22] T-ara's Jiyeon-Hyomin working hard to secure safety of amusement park

maknaes.

T-ara's Jiyeon-Hyomin working hard to secure safety of amusement park

Group T-ara members Jiyeon and Hyomin along with talents Nam Bora, Kim Bommie had all worked together helping out with work at an amusement park.

KBS 1TV's 'Experience the Life' recent filming took place with T-ara members Jiyeon and Hyomin, talent Nam Bora, Kim Bommie at an amusement park which gets an average of 25,000 visitors a day. They inspected the rides, making sure the passengers would be safe, also examining the visitor's personal belongings, working the whole day with beads of sweat running down.

The four, for the safety of the passengers had climbed up a 56meter wooden roller coaster checking the rails for dropped items such as glasses, change, etc.

In order to clean, they even went aboard the rapid boat rides themselves. They danced and sang for the waiting passengers as well as feeding the animals in the safari ride.

This broadcast will air the upcoming 25th at 9PM.

----

Source: http://news.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=ne...w&idx=56078

Translated by: maknaes. @tiaradiadem

Aww, that's so cool of them!

I'm sure the people at that amusement park were very happy!

they were safe and entertained haha.

the heights thing would scare the crap out of me though ><

Well, I hope they had fun doing it ^^

wow. safety comes first!

you know there are so many rumours coming up if it was a amusement park. people sometimes heard that amusement park is not that secure anymore. hahaha

i hope the girls will do a good job!