Diadem Forums

[10.07.23] T-ara to return as "Reborn T-ara" on September 7th

nathaniel

2010072311181021157_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara announced their first new material as a reborn group is coming in September.

On the 23rd, a Representative told Star News that, "With Ryu Hwayoung successfully joining in T-ara, a new album and new material will be released in September," he said, "the reborn T-ara will also have a brand new concept, so fans should be expecting something new."

T-ara has gained a new member recently. Ryu Hwayoung is from Gwanju and currently in high school. She's 168cm tall and has a cute attractive appearance.

Ryu Hwayoung previously appeared in a beauty pageant this spring. Her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung will be debuting in the upcoming mixed nine-member group, co.ed, and has gained massive attention and big hopes.

Since joining T-ara, the internet for T-ara has almost doubled and fans are anxious for new material. There's also been some negative attention with the leader switch from Eunjung to Boram, but fans will continue to support.

Meanwhile,, T-ara members are busy with their individual schedules. Jiyeon's horror film "Death Bell 2" premieres on the 28th. It's also scheduled for Qri's drama to air on August 7th on KBS 2TV marking her official debut as an actress.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + the star

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've up for the addition of a new member.

But, it'll take awhile to say Jiyeon is not maknae anymore.

I don't really understand what Core Contents Media is doing anymore.

I just read the SeeYa's Soomi's article, but if it's for the best. All right.

Now, I'm just waiting for T-ara's comeback.

WOW!!! I've been waiting for so long!!! What a wonderful bday gift, T-ara's comeback!!! I'm so excited!!

Can't wait 'til September. Usually, I dread that month 'cause that simply means I'm getting a year older again (weirdo), but now I don't care. As long as I have their album on my hands and singing along with them, that's simply heaven for me.lol :P

I wonder what's their new concept. hmmmm.. Anyway, I know whatever they do would definitely be JJANG!!

As for the new member, we'll see.. It's going to take some time before I get used to it (7 member t-ara and eunjung not the leader). But I know they're gonna rock!!

Hwayoungssi I hope you do well with the guidance of your unnis/sunbaes....

T-ARA HWAITING!!!

SPAZZ. F'real? 7 members on the 7th day of September. Cool.

Pls be an album, not an EP. KTHX

Wouldn't it be cool if it was 7 members on the 7th day of July? haha 777s :P and seriously I hope its a full album also since the first one was(and still is) awesome.

I'm really hoping for some good songs that live up to the "Absolute First" album

cause that was great. Hopefully there are a lot of songs that show of their vocals as

well, even the title song. Though by new concept I really wonder what they'll do since

they've done quite a lot of concepts with Lies-TTL-LTFT-BoPeep-IGCBOU-IRH