Diadem Forums

[10.07.23] T-ara to return as "Reborn T-ara" on September 7th

nathaniel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! Give me a full scaled album pweeezz =D .. T-ara with 7 members will be cool but Jiyeon no more the maknae feels weird =/ .. Jiyeon is so cute and witty .. I want her to remain as the maknae =) .. oh well lets hope it will be a full scaled album!! .. T-ara Jjang!!

T-ara Fighting!!! :D

T-ara :D

She looks cute <3

Hwayoung almost as tall as Hyomin.

all maknae from every group are taller or tallest than the older member. <3

cant wait for the new concept!

the changed to sexy since bo-peep cause a huge growth in fanbase!

hope they will gain more popularity for this new concept! :P

GO T-ARA HWAITING!

I'm not apprehensive about the leader switch. Or about the 'new' T-ara. Kara turned a new member (or 2! <3 ) into a good thing, so T-ara certainly can as well. As for Hwayoung herself, well, She's making the group 7 on the 7th of the 7th (in the Roman calendar, hence SEPTember) month. So, the project should revolve aroud 7 for sure, perhaps '7-ara' or 'Lucky 7-ara'. And I don't know about you guys, but I think 'Lucky' would be a very nice, cute, and appropriate nickname for Hwayoung. If it's cool that I suggest such a thing.

Aish!! What's wrong with my internet? XD

Sorry for the spam...T_T

For me, I think this one will be the best comeback of the year since there have been a lot of changes in the group. CCM made these changes for T-ara's better future. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...