Diadem Forums

[10.07.31] T-ara's Soyeon is injured at "Death Bell 2" screening

nathaniel

2010073117292402599_3.jpg

Soyeon of the girl group, T-ara, was recently injured.

On the 31th, T-ara continued to appear at screenings of "Death Bell 2". T-ara all were there to support fellow member Jiyeon.

At the Cheonju Sangdang theater, hundreds of fans were already there before T-ara arrived crowding inside and outside the theater. Most of the fans there were for T-ara.

T-ara members started signing autographs on CDs for fans, but then fans started squabbling to the stage. Sadly, at that moment, there was an accident with the lights and resulted in Soyeon getting injured.

Soyeon's right big toe was swollen and bleeding, along with she had a big wound. Fortunately, emergency measures were taken for Soyeon and she had to "sit out" for the rest of the day.

Soyeon said, "It's because of a lot of fans came rather excited to see us, it's still going to sting for a while, but I don't mind."

"Death Bell 2" attracted 97,053 people on the 31st, resulting in the second highest national opening this year. In the past 3 days, 276,742 people have already seen Death Bell 2.

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...073119142659176

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + asiae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw poor soyeonie!!!

hope she is alright now

t's still going to sting for a while, but I don't mind

how cool of you to say that>>> me *what the HELL i'm injured get * and i would start swearing probably

and wow the second highest national opening this year... the movie is doing well ^^

glad to hear that!!!

soyeonie get well soon and i love you <3 <3

T_ARA is <3 <3 <3

This is what happens when fans swarm the stage.... nothing goes well when they do that....

I just feel sorry for Soyeon since she got injured... it must have hurt. The fans should keep their distances so the girls can have some room to breathe and move.

Hope she recovers soon <3

WHAT KIND OF FANS are they?..they seem so overexcited,*__*

I will get that fans that 'cuz Soyeon unnie to get hurt!haha.~

busted out. Soyeon unnie, its sting but you don't mind? :)

how sweet to your fans to hear that from you.*___*

get well soon!~ :P

OMOOOOOO Soyeon TT_TT

Get well soon! Hope your wound recover soon!

Did a fan or something step on her toe? God dammit -.- imma rape that guy.

Nvm~ Hope she recovers soon.

She said she dont mind. Wow, Soyeon know how to keep her cool ><

Soyeon you're jjang! :)