Diadem Forums

[10.08.02] T-ara's Boram almost completly edited out of "Death Bell 2"

nathaniel

20100803_1280803405.jpg

Was Boram humiliated being edited out of "Death Bell 2"? No. Then what is the real reason why Boram doesn't appear in "Death Bell 2"?

"Death Bell 2" was released 3 days ago, and Boram from the girl group T-ara was originally supposed to appear in the movie. She has filmed 7 minutes and 30 seconds of screen time for her solely, but in the end, most of it was decided to be irrelevant and was completly edited out.

"Death Bell 2" features Kim Suro, Hwang Jeong Eum, Yoon Si Yoon and fellow T-ara member Jiyeon, who plays a big role in the movie.

A "Death Bell 2" official said, "Her scenes for the movie was decided not worthwhile for the movie, in the movie if you look hard, you'll be able to see Boram hidden in the backgrounds and throughout scenes, though," he hinted.

That didn't make Boram demotivated though, because she will be turning into a lead-role actress for the KBS 2TV drama special, "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming".

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100803n08714

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

I've see Qri in party of 'Death Bell 2' with Jiyeon I talk with my friend about 'Qri is actress in Death bell ?'

and I've see Boram is a actress in 'Death bell 2' = = , It make me stun >< even if we doesn't see Boram in 'Death Bell 2'

But we can see her in "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming" !! I will wait for watch this drama~

Thanks a lot for news!!~

I think she did work hard as she did in 2PM "tic tok" MV.

I don't like the sentence "Her scenes for the movie were decided not worthwhile for the movie". >.<

If it is not important, just do no shooting......

I think I read the news from naver search that they think it is not suitable for two member of the same group doing a movie together. So they finally decided to remove Boram's part since it is not importance compared to Jiyeon's. ( Of course since she is one of the main role. ^^)

Anyway, Boram still showing up for the death bell pomotion happily. That is the kind, nice, adorable Boram. ^^

I think she did work hard as she did in 2PM "tic tok" MV.

I don't like the sentence "Her scenes for the movie were decided not worthwhile for the movie". >.<

If it is not important, just do no shooting......

I think I read the news from naver search that they think it is not suitable for two member of the same group doing a movie together. So they finally decided to remove Boram's part since it is not importance compared to Jiyeon's. ( Of course since she is one of the main role. ^^)

Anyway, Boram still showing up for the death bell pomotion happily. That is the kind, nice, adorable beautiful ( both inside and outside ) Boram. ^^

Her scenes for the movie was decided not worthwhile for the movie, in the movie if you look hard, you'll be able to see Boram hidden in the backgrounds and throughout scenes, though,

aww, this is mean >.< Good thing she has an upcoming drama but if not, what is she working for at? sheez >.<

oh and i was excited to see her in the movie... damn it

then i should watch the movie closely to see boram... damn it i will be to scared to watch it that closely!!!

love you boram and i'll do my best to notice you in the movie

even if that means to have a heart attack!!

or, anyway she has her mini drama that will show in the near future

BORAM :D:)

that is a bit shucks tho...

i really would love to see Boram in the movie ....

they should have at least give 30 seconds of scene for just an appreciation...

but well... doesnt matter ^_^

at least we can see her in the new KBS drama :D

will it be shown on KBS world????