Diadem Forums

[10.08.02] Kim Sooro, "Jiyeon is the most professional female hoobae"

maknaes.

Kim Sooro "Gosa2 Park Jiyeon, among my female hoobaes she is the most professional" High praise

Actor Kim Sooro did not hesitate over highly praising T-ara's Park Jiyeon who recently transformed into an actress.

On the YTN 'News & Issue' broadcast aired on August 2nd, Kim Sooro had talked about his acting activities, future plans, and also precious family stories.

Kim Sooro, regarding Park Jiyeon who had the second time working together with him through 'Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp' mentioned that, "There are all reasons behind why people get adored."

"There is a lot of talk going around saying I really adore Park Jiyeon sshi. The reasons a person is adored begins with their actions. Park Jiyeon is the most professional among the female hoobaes I know."

Continuing on, when asked about the acting skills of his fellow 'Gosa2' cast, he had said, "The acting of the young friends who had played alongside of me are on the level of making it hard to say whether or not I am a sunbae" and "Compared to when we were young, their acting is unimaginable," giving positive feedback.

When asked if "There will also be viewers who have come to see Kim Sooro in 'Gosa2'" he responded "That's not it, rather I'm getting buried by our young friends. Hwang Jungeum, Yoon Siyoon, Ji Changwook, Nam Bora, Choi Ahjin, Park Jiyeon, etc. are this generation's actors who have made their appearances" showing his modest side.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...22&p=newsen

Translated by: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

Kim Sooro is like.... a second father to t-ara. Soyeon tweets him, i see a couple of t-ara with kim sooro moments.. sweet of him.

AND BTW cmon, THIS GIRL.. jiyeon.. beyond professional. all she did was tweet out her pains.. and it's understandable, cmon, look at her projects, projects with t-ara,.. and now recently preparation for the comeback.. wow

my urge to watch Gosa 2 is now building at a faster pace! D:<

i rly rly rly want to watch Gosa 2!!! but its not in theatres over here.............

hope i will be able to watch it soooon.

cant wait to see KimSooRo and Jiyeon work again for the second time >.<

as expected ^_^

sooro really took care of his hoobae and it is well known that she definitely favor girls group :D

so... after Yoona, her target now is Jiyeon????

hahahha :o

GO JIYEON GO SOORO GO GOSA2 HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hardly many people get praised by professional actors/actress who have been in the industry for quite some time. Jiyeon have been working hard these days either in variety shows, stage performances, etc. She would definitely be able to achieve her dream of becoming professional actress soon ...