• Jiyeon
    • Hyomin
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Areum
    • Can't decide!
    • Dani

I don't think it's fair to pick on Jiyeon because of high school roles... What else is she going to play? She is a high school kid and she looks young. Some actresses may be able to play early 20's characters when they're still in High School, but I don't think Jiyeon looks old enough to pull it off. I give her the slight edge over Eun Jung, but I think Eun Jung was awesome in Coffee House and I think she's doing a good job with a somewhat 'cookie-cutter' written character in Dream High.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a soyeon bias :P and i really impress on her acting in bubi bubi especially the scene where she was jealous(?) with eunjung' fame. her tears dropping make me heartache <3 .. (aw~~~ don't cry~~)

To be fair, soyeon has less acting experience than jiyeon and eunjung.. so, my final decision will be~~~ Eunjung!!!

Hope soyeon get to act more too!

Because I'm bias, I picked EunJung as the best actress, although from a non bias point of view all of them are great actresses with their own unique traits :o, but seriously EunJung just rox the acting department, I mean she even got herself anti's because of her role as BaekHee in Dream High, I mean to get anti's from acting out a character, if you dont call that superior acting than I dont know what to say...

T-ara and EunJung Hwaiting!!