Diadem Forums

[10.08.24] T-ara's official fancafe, "Citrine" forced to shut down

nathaniel

389077(0)-425349_17978.jpg

T-ara's official fan cafe, "Citrine" has been forced to shut down after it's been revealed that the operator was revealed to have embezzled over 10 million KRW (8470 USD) from cafe members.

"Citrine" had disappeared recently by being shut down, but no news or reason why were announce. The almost 30,000 fan cafe members took to various portal sites wondering why the withdrawal took place.

In fact, if you go to the cafe's address (http://cafe.daum.net/skydancedye) it reveals that it's been set to private for the operator only and you're not able to apply to join the membership.

Fans found out today the real reason why it was forced to shut down. The operator had been stealing money from fan cafe members that had donated towards gift and presents for T-ara. They money that she embezzled she kept to herself.

More information is developing, but it's been revealed there was three people operating the cafe, all of which were forced to withdrawal from maintaining. According to netizens, the main operator was only in high school causing a more serious impact to the situation.

Many netizens and fans are mad that the operator degraded the members and T-ara like this. They're all also confused what'll happen next and they are also criticizing T-ara's agency saying that they don't care for fans by letting this happen.

Netizens said, "For now we can look at T-ara's official website until their agency provides support," "The OFFICIAL fan cafe, what do you mean it will be closed?" "High school makes this even worse TT__TT" "Now where do we go?"

389077(1)-425349_17978.jpg

source: nate

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

good thing diadem didn't chose them to help w/ projects LOL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible and selfish thing to do.

Not only did they make the fans look bad, they are also making T-ara look bad : /

And to be doing this type of criminal act at this scale, during high school is shocking.

T-ara has so much activities going on during the next few months, why and how did this happen in the first place and why now? <3

Hopefully this will all be resolved quickly and in a way that doesn't hurt T-ara's image and their fans, as much.

And yes, good thing diadem didn't choose them to help with projects.

X_X... never saw this coming... why are they even blaming T-ara's agency? were they the ones who decided who should operate the website...

This sounds awful, I know I would be pissed if those 3 pplz stole my money and kept it for themselves but there's no reason to blame the agency and saying how they don't care... i don't think the agency would even suspect such fraudulent actions from the fan cafe.

Guest baramsori

WHY do they blame their agency?

If they company has any control in the fan site, they will try to say they MANIPULATE the fans, MANIPULATE the infos blah blah

Be reasonable! The company in no way can prevent this from happening. Just like, a saint can't prevent somebody else from being greedy...

WHAT?! Wow this really makes me suspicious of a few forums. But I dunno if I can trust some. I know big ones like ELFs and Soshified is legit. With that many staff and people it's hard to sneak something. I also know many forums don't do selfish things like that. Wow are they going to get arrested?? That's horrible not to mention it was an OFFICIAL fan cafe which makes the agency worse. The "OFFICIAL" status makes people trust whatever it is. Especially if T-Aras agency says so. Wow that's a huge blow to T-Ara fancafes and fans everywhere

This is just so bad... Supportive fans got cheat !!!!!!

In the future sure the donating and gift present will be affected ... Dunno who's real or not !!!

Some fans sure didn't eat and safe some money and donated it to the fancafe's, now it notice their being cheat.......

Hope this thing will soon be resolve !!!

T-ara fan's Fighting !!!

You guys dont know my profound disliking for this fancafe. Im a huge t-ara fan, being so, i joined this and got kicked out/revoked membership everytime they find out that i joined another fancafe.

I dont know how they do that, but me and another staff her experienced it.

After that, i have joined them again, with the same results, and it happened 5 times. On the 5th time, after i got revoked membership(take note, all my accounts were LEVELED UP..) i see this news by nathaniel. And i was like "dude, thats what you call karma"

they are very elitist. Im a loyal t-arafan member now. :o of course, diadem is still here :o