Diadem Forums

[10.08.26] T-ara shoot a unique CF for Olympus Cameras

nathaniel

2010082610205684584_1.jpg

On the 26th, the popular girl group T-ara conducted a shooting scene for Olympus Cameras.

During the shoot, 20 Olympus camera users attended the shoot with T-ara and took pictures for the fall pictorial for Olympus cameras. T-ara members also took photos directly using various Olympus cameras, such as the 'PEN' type. The pictures they took will be included in the fall ad, and it added a friendly atmosphere at the scene. After the filming ended, T-ara members were all able to take home commemorative photos of the participants and CF project.

2010082610205684584_2.jpg

The Olympus Korea CEO said, "to directly take shoots up close to our models and have the public also come in is something unique for this CF. For future Olympus CFs we plan to proceed steadily with this idea."

source: http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1...4&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + mt

^But the thing is, Hyomin wasn't at the photoshoot. XD Olympus is my favorite brand, I have 2 cameras by it. I knew those were "PEN"s when I saw the other pictures. I've always wanted one and even more so after seeing Hyomin with a white one from one of her selca pics. Ah, I would've loved to take photos of them with my Olympus e-420 hehe