Diadem Forums

[10.09.12] Messages and apologies to VIPs from T-ara fans

nathaniel

Sorry for invading your board, T-ara, but...

VIPs support item has been for 3 years and contains memories and will not be changed.

On behalf of VIPs, we urge you to alter the design and color or we will be preventing you from selling the items at the Hallyu Dream Concert tomorrow.

We know YG Entertainment will be be mad you copied their trademark symbol for Big Bang so you should be changing it.

Make the changes as soon as possible and make them significant before the public gets it.

Thank you. We hope you make a wise choice that won't involve penalties.

___

T-ara fans understand you take pride in the crown that Big Bang fans wear, but bringing down the T-amo staff will not do anything right.

This is only a fansite, not an official website of T-ara, right?

At the concert on the 12th, we only wanted to sell them and support T-ara..

I'm also a VIP and a fan of T-ara but please stop complaining since it's being changed.

Please understand and stop the profanity with us and the members.

____

I'm a VIP. VIPs are being hardheaded lately and we know you are feeling upset.

Despite being a VIP, as I write this post I notice a lot of fans are trying to put a stop to this nonsense.

This is an open bulletin board for T-ara, not even a Big Bang fansite.. if we want to argue about something that doesn't exist anymore let's do it elsewhere. All we should do is stop.

___

We think it's time for you VIPS to apologize!

(Some staff has received crazy threats.. ㅠ)

If you want to make more entries later, you're wrong. It won't work!

Fandom in this country is something we are all prominent of!

Take pride in being VIP, you are not being prideful (?).

If you're not aware of the situation.. (I think everybody is)

Stop trying to steal our bulletin.. ㅠ ㅠ

This situation.... ㅠ

Fortunately it should come to an end now!!

You don't raise pride by writing these things to fans of T-ara

I just want to have a good weekend, please don't continue this..

Try to understand..

This is not T-ara fans fault.. it is of the agency!!

Please don't make anything worse.. ㅠ ㅠ

We do not want to do any harm to you VIPs..

At this point, I can say.. I'm sorry.

On behalf of T-ara.. VIP guests... We are so sorry!!

source: t-amo (multiple posts)

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + t-amo

Please do not generalize ALL Big Bang fans over this! It was only a select few that were attacking T-ara and their fansites. It's being resolved now. It wasn't VIPs OR T-ara fans' fault, it was CCM who designed it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I wanted for T-ara fans to have something official to represent T-ara, I'm really upset with CCM that they chose that design, now that this has happened...

I totally agree that it is the agency's fault and the VIP's shouldn't take it out on T-ara fans.

The wrong people are being blamed...

I seriously think this is ridiculous ! & BigBang's lightsticks looks like a flashlight with a

crown on top .. O.o Doesnt even look that similar . -sigh- why does BigBang light sticks have to have

a crown / tiara thingy on there light stick <3 no offense to VIPs.

The crown sure represent T-ara well though..

i think we should have the crown design rather than the VIPs. I don't see any resemblance between a crown n BB. <3 but since they already have it for years, we have to back down.

VIPs should be proud they are having this dispute with T-ara fans and not others (not gonna name them).. we are reasonable and we're nice enough to apologize.

Guest baramsori

The thing is not the crown. They can have their crowns. But, our tiara is in 2D and the lightstick looks nothing like theirs, that for sure does not violate ANY infringements. It's just like you sell a t-shirt (in this case - lightsticks) with a heart (in this case - tiara/crown/diadem/whatever) on it. And when you look at any other shirts that have a heart design, you talk about copyright infringements crap. lol

I laughed my ass off reading the first comment. He sounds so serious but he doesn't know that he talks like an idiot. I wonder what "preventing" methods and "penalties" he has in mind.

oh my~ this is a small things but....

cmon VIPs, im a VIP too but i'm fine with this. What's wrong with the lightstick, huh?

T-ara will not replace your Bigbang only coz of lightstick >_<

n it's not really similar actually. altough, T-Ara's symbol is Crown. they shouldn't change it =(

thanks for the translation anyway~

the problem is, T-ara has designed their tshirt using crown as well. And they don't upset with that.

I'm not big fans of BB though i respect them, but sometimes it's true that the fans attitude can make me lose the respect to the artist..

but, T-ara is the one who has big heart .. they don;t do anything wrong and still give apology.

=.= Peace out VIPs. Thats what i gonna say. dang. just because T-ara's lightstick is a crown that doesn't mean we copied you. cause T-ara = Tiara = a crown... omg, well what will the organizers do with a new official item for t-ara fans? geeez.. Hard on them...

ooowwwhhh~

this condition was like the 1st Big Bang used orange crown as their official stuff.

as we know, Shinhwa uses the same color.

now, it's Tiara.

sad :P

the crown.. crown = tiara. gosh~~

I'm VIP and I'm fine with it. bcuz I know since the 1st time, T-Ara always uses tiara design.

hope it will be resolved soon.

Guest baramsori

About the light yellow thing:

T-ara's color for balloon is light yellow if you didn't already know that. Did they expect the company to use some other color than the balloon color?

I think they will change it to something like F.T Island lightstick:

KOFTIslandlightstickoff.jpg