Diadem Forums

[10.09.12] Messages and apologies to VIPs from T-ara fans

nathaniel

so everything is being good now...

of course there would be fight between the 2 fan clubs... the items are exactly/almost the same

glad that it wasn't that big fight... any way i can't wait for the new design of the light sticks though i think it should have a crown representing it... the crown is a must...

T-amo

is that our fan club name?!! hope its not... i really really really hope its not ><

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, come on. This is not fault of CCM or T-ara or T-ara fans. Because There is no fault. Why?

T-ara = Tiara = Crown. And T-ara's balloon color yellow.

24ctdap.jpg

So T-ara's official lightstick color is yellow and i think should have a crown with it.

Hope CCM won't design a new lightstick without crown.

All of us are friends (VIP's and T-ara fans). Why we need to make a disagreement? <_<

Let me just say, that I am proud of my fellow T-ara fans. Why? Because I have never seen them freak out against fans of another group or bash anyone. Even in this case, where we are unduly attacked even when it is COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED for T-ara to be using a yellow crown design, and there is actually a big difference between the two designs, we are staying cool about it.

Pure love, guys... I hope f(x) fans don't get mad I said that.

so everything is being good now...

of course there would be fight between the 2 fan clubs... the items are exactly/almost the same

glad that it wasn't that big fight... any way i can't wait for the new design of the light sticks though i think it should have a crown representing it... the crown is a must...

is that our fan club name?!! hope its not... i really really really hope its not ><

No, it's not the fan club name. It's just a fansite.

The name has still not been decided, as far as I know

About the light yellow thing:

T-ara's color for balloon is light yellow if you didn't already know that. Did they expect the company to use some other color than the balloon color?

I think they will change it to something like F.T Island lightstick:

pic

T-ara's balloon color is not official, though. It was a citrine color decided by Citrine (which is now shut down). CCM released a statement a few days ago (its posted as well) saying to not go by anything Citrine has said or decided, including the balloon color.

So IDK what's up since CCM isn't saying much atm

I'm not a VIP but I can understand their feelings.

They don't wanna be the same as other groups, cause they will not be noticed.

The crown is their pride, it's VIP's thing.

So they don't wanna be the same

But, I don't think the crown looks the same! And, yes, the name is T-ara, so it's normal to use tiara as the design, right?

Those people are.. duh!

CCM must make a change to avoid another things, though...

I'm so confused, maybe its because i'm a new fan/member but.......

1. who is BB? I get they must be some kind of fan group but what gives them the authority to stop CCM from selling its lightstick?

2. Why are they so mad? I mean if Tara's item is a crown why wouldn't it be the first choice for a fan item? It would be understanable that many people would make crown like things to support Tara

3. and lastly, what are VIP's........?

wow i didnt even know about this. but what i dont like it how fans are blaming other fans for this problem. its not like t-ara fans made the light stick. i think this is a reason why im not a fan of these groups because of thier fans. i repect them thats all. i didnt see this design of this light stick but they should leave it as a crown because of their name. one more thing why is BB a crown?