Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who's your favourite member?!

oink*cathy.

1. eunjung

2. eunjung

3. eunjung (the only reason why i love t-ara and want to know some things about kpop ( actualy i am not a kpop fan, i usually like anime song hahahaha ;) yeah anime), but after heard her vocal specifically when she is doing rap, so HOT!!! not just that, her cuteness, sexy and maturity expecially in IGCBOY has capture my heart completely :D

4. soyeon/hyomin (i love soyeon when she still had her red long curly hair in TTL, and hyomin in WAYBLT live peformance with her shoulder-length hair, so cuteeee....)

5. hwayoung/ (after saw hwayoung performance, i thought hwayoung had more charisma rather than jiyeon, but this is just my opinion, no offense :P maybe because i love woman rapper)

6. jiyeon (her cuteness is undeniable)

7. boram & qri (sometimes i even forget where they are, like blend with the background, sorry for qri and boram fans)

• 3 weeks later...

Eunjung --> my eyes usually follows her movements when they perform, and i like how she is when she's in variety shows.

Jiyeon --> she's so cute, i really wanted to have a little sister like her. and i really find her adorable when she's throwing tantrums. laugh.gif

Hiyomin --> the first T-ara member that i knew, from IY. she was really cute there, and really funny.

Soyeon --> she's hilarious. she never failed to make me laugh. and her voice is just amazing.

Qri / Boram / Hwayoung --> i haven't seen them in a lot of variety shows, and since i'm really new with this, i still need to find out more about them. i know my opinion will change once i learn more about them. but that doesn't make me like them any less. i like all of them. biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are all my favorite members, because they are T-ara. :D

1. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

2. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

3. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

4. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

5. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

6. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

7. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, and Hwayoung.

OK, i change my fave after saw Cry Cry, here is the new list:

1. EUNJUNG ,(still the no.1 and never change, no one can beat you. you never make me disappointed with your cool & charismatic appearance :D)

2. Jiyeon and Soyeon, ( Jiyeon now rank higher than before (at first you was second from the last in my list), but now i realize how super cute you are and Soyeon, you got my heart because of Cry Cry :lol: btw there's no change in your position hahaha... i love the queen of T-ara)

3. Qri, (before Cry Cry, you always in the bottom line, but now you beat the others, you are so adorable, CCM should show you more. your red long hair is just ....... too gorgeous B))

4. Boram, (the little fake maknae is really awesome!!! i can't forget your dancing scene in Cry Cry! i hope you can show your dancing skills more!! i am happy because finally CCM give some attention to you :))

5. Hyomin (i change my mind, you still gorgeus, i love your dorky side :P)

6. Hwayoung (always pretty even with short hair and your s-line ckckckck..... ;))

T-ara daebakkk !!!! :D