Diadem Forums

[10.09.22] T-ara discuss their new album and new member, Ryu Hwayoung

nathaniel

2010091718305645149_3.jpg

Girl group T-ara came together for a very special interview. T-ara has undergone great changes recently and now gets a holiday. Although they're currently on holiday, they kindly accepted this interview.

Earlier this year, T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because of You" became recognized by every one. After that, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Qri, Hyomin and Boram all underwent acting jobs with Soyeon preparing for hers, making all six of them actresses. This created even greater awareness for T-ara.

After this year's Chuseok season though, T-ara will go back to the music roots with a big change.

T-ara will start preparing 100% for their October comeback with a new mini album. The six girls will resume full-scale activities as a group after it's been nearly six months. But the fans will not be able to call T-ara a six member girl group no longer. That is because Ryu Hwayoung has joined T-ara being the same age, '93, as maknae Jiyeon. She will officially join with the release of this new album. In October, you may call T-ara a seven member girl group.

Eunjung said, "For this year's Chuseok, Hwayoung went down to her hometown Gwangjoo for the long weekend and will return on the 23rd to record together with us for T-ara's new album," about her new dongsaeng.

Hyomin also said, "Now that I have another dongsaeng I have a bigger sense of responsibility and I've become more mature. I will become an unni that gives a lot of help as well as advice to Hwayoung."

Jiyeon: "Now that I have someone my age in the group, it's good," she said smiling.

Ryu Hwayoung is not included in this interview because she hasn't yet officially debuted.

T-ara hasn't been together promoting full scale since "I Go Crazy Because of You" which was six months ago. During this holiday break they'll get to prepare for the new album. They said the new album has an extraordinary passion.

The new leader, Boram said, "On top of a new member joining, since this is the first Chuseok after becoming leader, I feel I have a greater sense of responsibility towards the next album."

Hyomin said, "Since it's a Chuseok we face while we prepare for our new album, more than having thoughts of resting and playing, I want to also work hard preparing during the long holiday weekend in order to show a good side of ourselves on stage."

When the full moon comes over this holiday, all the girls will wish for a successful new album.

Qri said, "I'll be looking at the moon wishing for great success with T-ara's album. It would be good to see that happen, of course."

Soyeon also said, "As a wish, I'm going to ask for T-ara to be able to finish strong this year with our comeback album."

"This is a great time to go outside the house, spend all day watching television and eat a delicious holiday meal, I know I will," Hyomin said, "Fans should turn on the TV because they will see T-ara every day in special shows."

The T-ara members final words were, "Have a great holiday with your family and relatives. We will send hopeful prayers your way. Make sure you make a wish when the moon is full, you do not want to have a blank mind!"

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + star news