Diadem Forums

[10.10.06] Jiyeon involved in video controversy; CCM to take action; Jiyeon's Parents Speak Up.

*YANiPOPO*

T/N- this is a merged news, 3 articles, full info, all in here.

gallery_2330_626_17917.jpg

T-ara's youngest, Park Jiyeon, has recently been under-fire for allegedly being involved in an online chat controversy.

Pictures were uploaded by netizens and they have been comparing it side-by-side with pictures of the real Park Jiyeon. The video captures show the suspect stripping, showing her bra and such. Pictures showing concrete proof were posted aswell.

The comparisons show how the girl in the video has the same mole mark by the right arm, near the underarm area. Netizens dug up pictures of Jiyeon, and there was a mark aswell.

Although this might still be a rumor, Core Contents Media, T-ara and Jiyeon's company, have talked to Jiyeon personally about this, and have denied it blatantly. They say the girl in the video must have been a striking image of Jiyeon. We conclude that it IS just a person who looks like Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's parents have told Core Contens Media, "Jiyeon is still young. She's not even done with her secondary school studies(high school). There's so many scandals the people are trying to connect to her. She has been crying non-stop because of the false accusations. We wish that legal action will be taken."

Core Contents Media recently released this statement, "After conferring with Jiyeon, and her parents, we have decided to take legal action. Cyber investigators will trace down who was the original uploader of the video, and the pictures(screenshots). We will taking action against news companies who also spread malicious rumors about Park Jiyeon."

~

Source: Newsen, Daum, FNN

Credit: Diadem Gallery(photo)

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

My personal opinion : i can barely care. Why? it's her past, nothing and no one can change it. If its her, i forgive her, if it's not her, nothing's changed. ^^

gallery_2330_626_17917.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal opinion : i can barely care. Why? it's her past, nothing and no one can change it. If its her, i forgive her, if it's not her, nothing's changed. ^^

Well put. Be it her or not, she's gonna be pretty damn distraught over all this. Not going to do any one any good by dwelling over this whole issue.

I agree with you. Who care? Past can't change.

Now, she is our lovely maknae Jiyeon from T-ara. That's enough!!

Be strong Jiyeonah!!

We will always beside you. ^^

i hope its not her but i'm not going to be in total denial and say it's definitely not her but if it is her then i don't see why people should be hating her for it. she was a 13/14 year old kid who was dreaming of becoming a singer obviously trying to bring attention to herself and 13/14 year old kids generally don't think. i'm sure she by now realizes that it was a stupid mistake and regrets it so everyone should move on from this.

i'm praying that she won't hurt herself because of how serious this scandal has become.

serious, those netizens have better skills than FBI xD

hope it isn't her i mean this can infect her further career and so the image of T-ara :S but eventually i don't care about it if it was really her which i still have doubt about it, i didn't see that vid but from the pics i dun see the strip pics with any face of Jiyeon on it so it could have been any one and the so called evidence of her mole mark that said to be Jiyeon: weak evidence, how many ppl are there in this world? and we still have photoshop to change pics? i'm not saying all these argument cuz i'm a fan but we need to stay fair right ;)? i won't believe it untill there are some hard evidence that could confirm it's Jiyeon for 100% and if it's fake hope the person started with this, can see his/her mistake and should apologize to Jiyeon and her family. i can't bare such actions

anyway i've said enough for this, still fan of her and T-ara even after this controversy so screw the ppl that start to dislike her or the group :D

it is really hard to deny that its not her. watched the two videos that is circulating around...comparing them with that old pre-debut video which shows the exact room is just sad :D it is impossible to have two people to have the same exact room....

she is having a hard time now and all that we can do as fans is be there for her until the end and hope that this issue will have a favorable result on jiyeon's side. we should all send our encouragements on her twitter/minihompy to at least make her feel that she's not alone on this.

I agree 100%. I don't think it's Jiyeon, but if it ends up to be her... I don't really give a damn. LOL. T-ara members are human too. It's in the past. People do ridiculous things and T-ara's people too. Whatever. She's working hard to entertain everyone now, and she's all worked up to the max. Being young and all, people need to cut her some slack. I'm not even just saying this cuz' I love Jiyeon, but just in general. Netizens need to STFU GTFO and get lives... Stop digging and starting crap up.

I believed what Jiyeonie says.

;)

ENOUGH making her cry, this will be a hard time for our beloved maknae

and for us fans,and T-ara will comeback next month so let's

put together and be stronger. :P

JIYEONIE! your still my baby maknae, no matter what!

hwaiting!~ :P;)

*STAB THAT PERSON WHO MADE THAT SILLY VID! :D

She has been crying non-stop because of the false accusations."

She CRIED. omg I feel like crying too. This is going to ruin her career, and T-Ara's reputation.

Who would be so cold hearted to do something like that?!?

If Jiyeon says its not her, then believe it.

Be strong Jiyeon!

I reach my heart out to you. :D

THIS!

Even so, Knetizens are VICIOUS. They won't let this pass any time soon.

BE STRONG JIYEEEOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!