Diadem Forums

[10.10.07] Jung Gaeun "Please don't hurt Jiyeon" minihompy post showing support

maknaes.

Jung Gaeun "Please don't hurt Jiyeon" minihompy post showing support

htm_201010071812300107000001070100-001.jpg

Broadcaster Jung Gaeun (real name Baek Sunghyang) left consoling words regarding the video rumor enveloping Jiyeon.

Jung Gaeun, on the 7th posted up a message on her minihompy saying 'The world is really...it's so easy to make one person into a fool...please don't leave any scars'. She added 'Our beautiful and innocent Jiyeonnie who is smiling like this* is suffering from an unbelievable rumor' sending her concerns towards Jiyeon.

Towards the netizens who have been spreading the rumors she expressed 'I wish that those would come to realize at least now, how to distinguish right from wrong'.

T/N: * She's referring to the picture she uploaded along with the message on her minihompy.

source: http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1517911

translation: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

---

For those of you that don't know who Jung Gaeun is, she comes out on Heroes with Jiyeon.

Really sweet of her to speak up. :)

It seems to be a bad year for Korean entertainers ... Relentless rumors, accusations and such have brought down the image of the people we look up to and adore. There is no end to this ... not only the people suffered but also the fans. It's up to the fans to support them and make them stand up again!

Yet another celeb ruined by the likes of people..people sure love to ruin other's lives eh...

Bcoz of these xxxx ppl has done to her, it will take a loooong time b4 jiyeon fully recovers from this.. psh

Sweet message from jung gaeun though! very nice..jiyeon fighting!

awwww...... thank youu Ga Eun unnie... thanks for supporting our maknae :')

Jiyeon you'll now that you never alone.. I think we do need more celebs n fans to support our maknae, so she'll stand up soon..

I dont get it. Why do antis love to spread hate n lie ?? poor our maknae..

Hiks.. Jiyeon.. be strong !! we'll be there 4 you !!