Diadem Forums

[10.10.08] Hyomin Farted on her First Date with her First Boyfriend

Elly

90azrb.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin revealed that she had farted on her first date with her first love.

On the October 8th episode of KBS2TV's Invincible Youth, the G7 members talked about their experiences with their first loves.

"During my first date with my first love, we went to see a movie and I embarrassed myself," said Hyomin, "During the movie, I farted, and my boyfriend was there".

"Embarassed, I told my boyfriend that 'You do it too!'. But my boyfriend said 'Is that how you like it?' (?)" Hyomin continued.

"It's those times when your body feels real tight and you just can't keep it in!" Hyomin said, demonstrating how she was that night.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201010090105331001

Written by: Han Jiyoon

Translated by: Elly@Diadem

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah that's really the attitude that I love about Hyomin. She knows how to be comical all the time.

On situations like that, I am pretty sure that the other girls would actually get shy but Hyomin did a good job covering it up. Haayzz~~ If only I have a girlfriend like that, I would never get tired of loving her. Hahaha! ;)

She's very open about her farting abilities, isn't she? How is it possible to love her more for being so open talking about FARTS? Even just saying the word is hilarious to me. I'm sure some immature people are grossed out by a ~*precious*~ idol talking about bodily functions everybody does :wub:

GIRLS DON'T FART, OBVIOUSLY!

hahahahahaha. this is so funny.

It must have been a very embarrassing experience for her. But i guess it is because of her natural character that makes her so charming, so... hyomin.

This reminds me of So Yeon, who said because of hyomin, we are now known as the fart-dols. Hahahahaha