Diadem Forums

[10.10.08] 'Courageous' Jiyeon as MC despite negative rumours

xxxiang

0892834.jpg

T-ara member Jiyeon who was recently involved in the video chat rumor appeared cheerfully as a MC and became a hot topic among netizens.

On the MCD aired on the 7th, Jiyeon was joined by Hyomin and Co.ed members as the MCs.

Jiyeon was recently involved in a hurtful rumor and it was earlier revealed that she was very upset and depressed about it, causing her friends and fans to be worried about her.

However on the MCD on the 7th, dressed in a white shirt and black skirt, she was surprising cheerful, coupled with her trademark smiles helped to improve the atmosphere on the set.

Encouragements poured in as fans who watched the broadcast said, "Jiyeon is incredible, the truth will be revealed soon," "She's so professional," and "Hope you can get through this soon."

-the rest are cut off as its of little importance-

-this is a combination of a few articles so it may be off translation by a bit at some parts

Source:Ntn,Nate

Tranlsated: xxxiang@diadem

Jiyeon fighting!i seriously didnt expect her to be the MC on that day.Great Girl.

0892834.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've seen celebrities, news, and the public in general take her side. This is good. I really doubt anyone is going to bring it up on any show, and if some group tries to go after her like they did Tablo they're basically admitting to breaking the law, so I don't think they will.

Looks like this will fade away. It'll always be there to be used as a cheap attack by antis, but I honestly haven't seen too many T-ara antis anyway.

NOW THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL SHEER, PURE AWESOMEMENERNESS !! JiYeon is sooo uberly awesome and professional even after her stormy problem she's able to shine like a rainbow (what a corny line but oh well)

FIGHTING JIYEON THE MOST AWESOMEMEST PERSON I KNOW !! she brings a smile to my face when she smile too <3

sure she can through it...

because we are right behind her to support

no matter what...

be strong Jiyeon...

that's the reality of life...

things like this will make you more mature an success in future...

LOVE FOREVER AFTER...!!!!

However on the MCD on the 7th, dressed in a white shirt and black skirt, she was surprising cheerful, coupled with her trademark smiles helped to improve the atmosphere on the set.

Actually she was wearing a PINK top. And the "black skirt" is actually a shirt beneath the pink one. She's actually wearing brown shorts.

Here's higher quality screencaps.

q6.jpg

q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

CREDITS TO: CoffeeTime @tiaradiadem