Diadem Forums

[10.10.08] T-ara receives 4 billion won offer from Japanese Company

xxxiang

art_1286526123.jpg

T-ara have received an offer worth $3.6 million USD (around 4 billion won) from a Japanese company for their representative rights in Japan.

T-ara's company,Core Content Media announced this on the 7th and commented that, "The Japanese company rates T-ara highly as they are not just singers, but they have been successful in dramas, movies and CFs. They are also attracted by the pretty images of the girls from their pre-debut photos."

"It was hard to coordinate a time (to enter Japanese promotions) the last time round as each member have their own individual activities in the form of drama, movies and CFs. Its in fact practical impossible for them to promote together."

"However, as their individual activities are coming to an end and preparations for their 2nd album almost done, we will decide soon if they will be venturing into the Japanese market. If we are going into the Japanese market, it will most probably be after their 2nd album promotions."

T-ara will be adding new member Ryu Hwayoung for their 2nd album promotions.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n19239

Translated: xxxiang@diadem

art_1286526123.jpg

well...i read this news in allkpop...

there are many other girl groups' fan jealousy with our angel...

and then talk some trash bout our girls...

fell like kick all of them...

then..thinking back...

so what they just jealous...

nothing can do..

love T-ARA forever...!!!

So Proud of them but ..O__O it's too hard to let them go to japan! >:[ i hope they still sing in korea! hehe yeah..and..wow about 4billion is alot! Ahh they're gonna come so popular:] T-ara hwaiting! Oh and i still hope things are the same when they go to japan:] I wonder if they'll ever debut in the U.S:D