Diadem Forums

[10.10.16] Soyeon dating Supreme Team's Kang Minho?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Offtopic*

This drives me crazy! Look at my previous post ^ up there. I got some serious problems with posting stuff here on this forum. I can not quote and then post something under it, I can not post a PM without it saying me that there is error, I can not post a new topic and I can't even edit my posts. Anyone knows what is going on?

*Ontopic*

I think this is great! I hope both Soyeon and Kang Minho is happy that this "news" is out and that they feel confortable about it!

Soyeon fighting!

Sort of unexpected.. Massive jealousy on the guy haha, hopefully the netizens aren't going to go all crazy..

Because i think, there's still no solid proof.

Let's wait till they really make it official. T-ara male fans are cray cray too though, e.g : Joon Hyomin

IF HE WERE TO HURT HER ,HE'LL NEVER LIVE...^.^

As long as Soyeon's happy,I'll be happy for her whoever she dates.My support and blessing goes to her,because I love her.

Same goes to the other girls,if they were to date. :rolleyes:

RUmors, we will never see the end of them. I hope Soyeon isn't experiencing too much hardship from this. Honestly so what if they are dating and so what if they are just friends. Her fans know only one truth and that is we will support her no matter what.