Diadem Forums

[10.10.25] Yoo In Na attracts attention on 'Heroes' as a Jiyeon lookalike

nathaniel

20101025_1287963613_2.jpg

Yoo In Na attracted attention for having a similar appearance to the actress and girl group member Jiyeon.

On the 24th broadcast of SBS's 'Heroes', Yoo In Na emerged with similar characteristics to Jiyeon and making the expressions perfectly like Jiyeon does.

Yoo In Na did some things that Jiyeon also does often, like the pinching up of her nose. She also took out the secret weapon, a 'disposable spoon,' and made the exact same expression as Jiyeon did, which grew laughter.

'Heroes' member Jiyeon previously attracted attention for being cute while having a spoon in her mouth.

'Heroes' airs every Sunday on SBS.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101025n03793

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, after I read the article, and.. I read all comments above me..

now, I'm confuse.

I think I got the article, but I didnt get all the comments.

:/ poor my english.

but, Jiyeon is always full charge of aegyo.

maybe that's why she always gets the attention :lol:

haha i originally translated it off and forgot to say it was yoo in na.

its fixed now :D

They only look similar in certain camera angles... and the similar make-up specially with the eyeliner.. if you look at them both from the front, they look totally different.

Yup i agree with you. :P It might of been that Yoo In Na used the same makeup style as Jiyeon thins time but only a little that's why some of us think they look the same but only in the pics. But we really know that they don't look anything alike. I just repeated what you said sorry :P I wanted to make a point too.