Eunjung to make a big screen return with thriller film, Flowers of Evil
On September 25th, a film industry personnel revealed T-ara’s Eunjung is to star in thriller film Flowers of Evil (악의꽃), set to be directed by Cho Sung Kyu most recently known for his film Two Rooms, Two Nights.
Flowers of Evil tells of the story of 3 different people who climb up a mountain where a thriller story unfolds.
Eunjung plays the role of Sun Young who lives in the Sampo Generation of South Korea, a time when people got by with unstable part time jobs, and is left in debt after her sister is left completely paralyzed due to a traffic accident.
Flower of Evil began filming towards the later half of September and is expected to be released in the first half of 2017.
Names Zainab, go by craZy or Zee to online folks and friends alike. I am a designer from Pakistan with a love of art, landscape/nature, gaming and music.
- [17.04.20] Hyomin, "Bullying Incident? It was a long time ago and we're not affected by it anymore but we felt burdened." April 21, 2017
- [PHOTOSHOOT] Hyomin for Naver & Dispatch - 31 HD Photos (04/21) April 21, 2017
- [17.04.19] Video - Eunjung on JTBC Golf Enchanted Lesson Birdie Birdie E1 April 20, 2017
- [MAG] Hyomin for High Cut vol. 196 (04/20) April 19, 2017
- [AD/PROMO] Hyomin & Jiyeon for T-Timing (04/18) April 19, 2017
- [PRESS] Hyomin @ ADIDAS MIRUN BUSAN (04/16) April 16, 2017
- [FB/PRESS] Hyomin @ Adidas HTC Night Event (04/15) April 15, 2017
- [OFFICIAL] T-ARA @ 5th YinYueTai VChart Awards (04/14) April 14, 2017
- [WEIBO] Boram Update (04/10) April 10, 2017
- [WEIBO] Qri Update (04/09) April 9, 2017