A list of things to do when T-ara has a comeback!
As of April 2018, MelOn has changed their policy to require users to verify their account using a Korean phone number. If you’re unable to verify your account, focus your streaming efforts on Bugs.
Buying & Streaming
1. DOWNLOAD DIGITAL SINGLE/ALBUM
- Download on MelOn
- Download on iTunes
3. PHYSICAL ALBUM
Buy T-ara or the member’s solo album only from stores that are counted towards Hanteo! Some choices are: Global Interpark, YesAsia, GMarket, Synnara, KTown4u, Kpoptown, Kpopmart, Applemusic. From any other store, search for the Hanteo badge or read through the shop’s FAQ to confirm before purchasing an album.
Search rankings on Naver, Nate, Daum and other portals help towards SNS points. Additionally on YouTube and Twitter as well. Visit the following sites and search for 티아라 or the currently promoting solo member: 보람 (Boram), 큐리 (Qri), 소연 (Soyeon), 은정 (Eunjung), 효민 (Hyomin), 지연 (Jiyeon).
For Twitter, tag 티아라 or the solo member and their currently promoted title track in your tweets. If the official title is in hangul, always use hangul and do not use a translated title. If in English, use English.
Music Video Views
To help increase YouTube views:
- Search for the music video and watch it in full in 480p or above (we recommend 720p.)
- Once you’ve finished, watch 2 or 3 other videos in full (we recommend other T-ara videos.)
- Search for the video again and repeat the process
Here are some important things to keep note of:
- Avoid playlists or any kind of bot-like behavior!
- Watch T-ara’s music videos only on the official channels.
- The volume does not effect the view count but do not mute the video!
- Share the video and leave a comment but do not spam the comments!
- Do not open the video in multiple tabs! You can use different browsers but you must use a different account per browser.
- Do not be alarmed if the video count freezes, this is YouTube’s system reviewing the views.
- You do not need to clear your cache or history.
If you have any questions or concerns, send a tweet to @tiaradiadem or email us.